Reactions: LooksThinker, noodlelover and $ u b H u m a n
That's you

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, chudlite, noodlelover and 2 others
How can he ascend?

Wat surgeries tho

Ltb but can appealmax

Gaymaxxed ltn
Jaw is biggest failo proly best bet is pushing forward maxilla, mandible (lefort 1) and u might have to also fix ur midface as ur jaws are brought forward in an unnatural way to avoid looking chimpmaxxed

Gaymaxxed ltn
Jaw is biggest failo proly best bet is pushing forward maxilla, mandible (lefort 1) and u might have to also fix ur midface as ur jaws are brought forward in an unnatural way to avoid looking chimpmaxxed
With implants or fat grafting, never fillers, and likely genio or chin fillers

But he kissed women why u call him gae

I hope, hope is everything
20240530 100012

Goodluck tho, pr companies are a highway for troll farms, wannabe tomak like the hater movie?, try these easy steps, theres a study guide here i tjink

Hey idk if its my own delusion but im so delusional i think, i cant even see whats wrong in myself is it a bad thing? I avoid looking myself in reflectance areas like Windows, mirrors, i forgot what i look like, i like to imagine how i look like, i mean i know some of my flaws through text the people have told me, but if its something i have to fix ill try my best i guess, what do u think of yourself? What motivates you?

I mean because its not the end of the world, if it is something like a malcrofacial complex from a heavy metal poisoning that developed during i was an embyron it is fixable through surgeries, my goals have been ascended even if people call me cope, hope is everything i love hope

Hey idk if its my own delusion but im so delusional i think, i cant even see whats wrong in myself is it a bad thing? I avoid looking myself in reflectance areas like Windows, mirrors, i forgot what i look like, i like to imagine how i look like, i mean i know some of my flaws through text the people have told me, but if its something i have to fix ill try my best i guess, what do u think of yourself? What motivates you?
Oh I like myself a lot. And I believe I'm pretty. Real pretty. Not trolling either. That being said though I'm not a looksmaxxer. I'm here for the political side of things. I like some of the stories and reposts people post. Some discussions are fun too.

Oh I like myself a lot. And I believe I'm pretty. Real pretty. Not trolling either. That being said though I'm not a looksmaxxer. I'm here for the political side of things. I like some of the stories and reposts people post. Some discussions are fun too.
i'm a little disappointed in myself, i didn't wake up at early age, i realized at 17 i think, atm im 18, i'm looking forward into becoming the personification of the übersmench now, guess some realize earlier and that's y they become genius right? having that early self-awareness that everything it's gone and there's no way to go back

how old are you?
u can start now too

but it's not ruined at all. suicide isn't required yet. many people have their perspectives on how to take vengeance "going er", however, i think hope is better, hope saves people

how old are you?

u can start now too
Why would I want to if I think I look good? I am 36 years old and it's all vanity to me. I don't think there's very much a person can do to improve the looks they're born with. And if there was I wouldn't want to. The way you feel in social situations and what you allow to make you feel discomfort is far more important than looks. Don't allow social interactions to make you feel uncomfortable.

Gaymaxxed ltn
bimax would fix his maxilla and jaw at the same time

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and AOL
bimax would fix his maxilla and jaw at the same time
I literally specified pushing forward the upper abd lower jaw and you still corrected me @yeeyeeslayer imbecile forum

• WTF
Reactions: chudlite
Youre fucking stupid, thats lefort one aka the same thing greycel
why would you say lefort when he obv needs lower jaw movement too

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
why would you say lefort when he obv needs lower jaw movement too
I said upper AND LOWER JAW

HOLY FUCK at your low iq please delete your accout useless ass retard

WHY WOULD YOU SAY LEFORT THEN RETARD
Because its the same thing RETARD. Youre put on ignore, never interact with my account again retatded useless fuck

Because its the same thing RETARD. Youre put on ignore, never interact with my account again retatded useless fuck
lefort has no lower jaw movement keep coping retard you were wrong

hey i have that book you have in your pfp, I've read it when i was 10 i remember, i don't know why i cant remember many of my past memories since early age, he wrote it in prison, right? mein vater erlitt das gleiche schicksal, zu unterschiedlichen zeiten, auch wenn es kein verrat war, sondern gute absichten, ich bewundere ihn, obwohl ich vergessen habe, wer ich bin

• +1
Reactions: try2beme