Rate ritalincels first essay

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
E2688CAA 9681 40D0 A20E 1FA8F5B5543F

Look, I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't presume to know what is best either, but I want to make a case against having this mindset because I think that, in the broadest terms, the course of human civilization depends on it. To preface, I am not saying that this attitude towards life is "wrong", or that a more compassionate and optimistic attitude is "right", but I want to point out that these two opposing ways of seeing the world impact our actions throughout life and thereby perpetuate themselves into other people's mindsets. I am saying that it's up to each one of us -- you included -- to decide which type of world we want to live in -- a "survival of the fittest" world or a compassionate world -- and then act accordingly.

For example, you personally have likely only adopted this attitude because other people who hold this exact mindset have screwed you over enough times to harden you into thinking this way. This taught you that the world is largely full of uncaring and uncompassionate strangers. If you then act accordingly, pursuing your own agenda at the expense of others, you will only perpetuate that cycle, instilling this mindset into another person and so on.

I absolutely recognize how ruthless we can be towards one another. And I also fully agree that there is value in that recognition; you can save yourself and your family a ton of hardship by being on the lookout for people potentially shafting you and yours. But the state of your community, your country, and even the world is only a sum total of all of our actions combined.

The opposite of the above can hold just as true; if you treat the world as if it were largely full of people who try to do good and hold compassion towards one another and then you act as if that were true -- showing care and compassion to those around you -- then you will perpetuate that mindset instead and you will touch some people along the way and inspire them to live too in compassion and generosity.

I think as a society, we are definitely moving away from compassion and it has had an extreme snowballing effect. I guess my argument is that if you personally wish the world weren't heading towards a "survival of the fittest" mentality reigning supreme and unchallenged, then I earnestly believe that it's your duty to be a force for the opposite mindset. Thanks for reading and I sincerely wish you the best, whether this has swayed you or not.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5969 and 18 others
Lovin' it, read it all.
@Ritalincel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, vaninskybird, Looks234 and 1 other person
Ritalincel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Strafe, sytyl, Looks234 and 1 other person
it s almost as if the pixels are trying to seduce me , however i wont give in ... 0

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Look, I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't presume to know what is best either, but I want to make a case against having this mindset because I think that, in the broadest terms, the course of human civilization depends on it. To preface, I am not saying that this attitude towards life is "wrong", or that a more compassionate and optimistic attitude is "right", but I want to point out that these two opposing ways of seeing the world impact our actions throughout life and thereby perpetuate themselves into other people's mindsets. I am saying that it's up to each one of us -- you included -- to decide which type of world we want to live in -- a "survival of the fittest" world or a compassionate world -- and then act accordingly.

For example, you personally have likely only adopted this attitude because other people who hold this exact mindset have screwed you over enough times to harden you into thinking this way. This taught you that the world is largely full of uncaring and uncompassionate strangers. If you then act accordingly, pursuing your own agenda at the expense of others, you will only perpetuate that cycle, instilling this mindset into another person and so on.

I absolutely recognize how ruthless we can be towards one another. And I also fully agree that there is value in that recognition; you can save yourself and your family a ton of hardship by being on the lookout for people potentially shafting you and yours. But the state of your community, your country, and even the world is only a sum total of all of our actions combined.

The opposite of the above can hold just as true; if you treat the world as if it were largely full of people who try to do good and hold compassion towards one another and then you act as if that were true -- showing care and compassion to those around you -- then you will perpetuate that mindset instead and you will touch some people along the way and inspire them to live too in compassion and generosity.

I think as a society, we are definitely moving away from compassion and it has had an extreme snowballing effect. I guess my argument is that if you personally wish the world weren't heading towards a "survival of the fittest" mentality reigning supreme and unchallenged, then I earnestly believe that it's your duty to be a force for the opposite mindset. Thanks for reading and I sincerely wish you the best, whether this has swayed you or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, MiroslavBulldosex and Looks234
View attachment 978547

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, alriodai, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
wise af, now i know why i like him, we kinda think the same tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234
He is right. Smart tbh

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Looks234
View attachment 978547

He's right, but he's also wrong. If society is trending away from compassion, meaning more people are holding a "survival of the fittest" mindset and perpetuating it onto others through their actions, then why would the solution be to go the in the opposite direction? You only become a martyr and susceptible to being fucked by EVEN MORE people.

EAD38EDC 56FA 4E26 8EDB 4DF59FE60BAB

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
This nigga JFLing the most gruesome death videos on the degeneracy mega thread thread talking about compassion fuck out of here

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6402, Gengar and 6 others
This nigga JFLing the most gruesome death videos on the degeneracy mega thread thread talking about compassion fuck out of here
I think he was one of the only people to jfl that ricecel suicide post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Gengar, Deleted member 7125 and 3 others
gonna copy that and send it to a girl on snapchat real quick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 7125, sytyl and 1 other person
he is a mentally ill faggot

• WTF
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 11758