Rate Ryan Gosling

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Ryan Gosling e1493121669188 300x300

F2635e78 87a3 4635 bc6b 2fa67f2b5521

7/10

he´d legit be incel if he weren´t famous.

7/10

No he wouldn’t jfl. Just watch any interview with him and he displays no feelings of insecurity, but instead is just a chill funny dude

• +1
Reactions: HSM1, UltraExtremeIntense and Deleted member 656
Average.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
No he wouldn’t jfl. Just watch any interview with him and he displays no feelings of insecurity, but instead is just a chill funny dude
what has that got to do with getting women? There is no correlation between personality and dating success. Only your face, race and height matter to women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and itsoverbuddyboyo
what has that got to do with getting women? There is no correlation between personality and dating success.
Cope. When you’re chadlite as he is and have extreme charisma it helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
blue, deep set eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 1180, manlet cUnt and 1 other person
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Gebirgscel, Gengar and 2 others
7/10

"7/10" "Incel if here weren't famous" Choose one.

Also he is a good looking dude, good facial harmony, nice coloring. People who say otherwise are coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Slob

Also he is a good looking dude, good facial harmony, nice coloring. People who say otherwise are coping.
if you lined up 1000+ men aged 18-30 do you think he´d be the best looking one? I don´t think so.

That is essentially how modern dating works for women.

if you lined up 1000+ men aged 18-30 do you think he´d be the best looking one? I don´t think so.

That is essentially how modern dating works for women.

Im saying hes good looking, not that he is in the top 0,1%.

You can get laid as average, so this dude wouldn't be an incel as above average.

He’s looks subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
He’s looks subhuman
He looks avg aesthetics wise tbh, just his face screams BETA CUCK. So he gets -99999 appeal and goes into subhuman status. No clue why people find this guy good looking, he is recessed and has cuck features. Guy is 2-3/10 overall due to cuck face, 5/10 aesthetics wise.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He's got a few "death sentences" - narrow set round assymetrical (prey) eyes, long chin, small lips. Good colouring though. Perhaps average/slighty above average in terms of facial attracitvness. Mostly status halo, but he's a cool dude also.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    25 KB · Views: 215
  • Skärmklipp.PNG
    Skärmklipp.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, Zygos4Life, Notorious and 4 others
He's got a few "death sentences" - narrow set round assymetrical (prey) eyes, long chin, small lips. Good colouring though. Perhaps average/slighty above average in terms of facial attracitvness. Mostly status halo, but he's a cool dude also. Now he looks like a slayer:
He'd rope on the spot seeing this morph.

He'd rope on the spot seeing this morph.

Never ceases to amaze me how few millimeters of bone makes all the difference.

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
He's got a few "death sentences" - narrow set round assymetrical (prey) eyes, long chin, small lips. Good colouring though. Perhaps average/slighty above average in terms of facial attracitvness. Mostly status halo, but he's a cool dude also.
What an insane morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Average individual features harmonize to create an above average looking face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Slob and Mew92
4.5-5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
There are all the memes of how is actually thebbest looking but i am LITERALLY watching FRACTURE right now ad while he is good looking, he is no hollywood heartthrob tier

His skin, hair, coloring are all top notch. Eyes are asymmetric but the color makes up for it. Long face with extremely obtuse gonial angle. Everything comes together in harmony and will the strengths I would say he's at least at the 98% percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
eye and skin coloring have performed a holy miracle and balanced out numerous death sentences. plus staus and money

• +1
I think he's GL

He has the most harmony of anyone Ive seen on psl. Even if he weren't famous he would still slay

• +1

yeah haha, its in your control you moron. just be a chill and funny dude haha

Average but has an unique charm and looks somehow gl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
6.5 - 7 PSL which is 8-9 normie rating.
He's good looking, everything else is cope. Great coloring, harmony, decent height (solid 6'0"), status, money, fashionmaxxed, ultra NT and charismatic.

• JFL
HOLY CRAP THAT MORPH IS INSANE HE WWNT FROM BELOW AVERAGE TO CHAD

literally 3 psl

• +1
I dont like him at all

just google:
good looking men
intelligent celebrities
what is your face shape
gay alien skull lookism
literally not Ryan Gosling
what hairstyle suits you
how to up your fashion game
and much other bluepill articles on google pictures

He is fking everywhere
everytime I see him my T but also Cortisol rises

6/10

High class British noble man look and unique facial futures imo

Women will do anything to be with him JFL

Those pics of him are 6 psl being slightly generous, he's GL but even Hollywood knows that Brad Pitt even at his current age mogs him. There's a sketch that they did for I think the grammies that basically shows this, if someone would be able to find it.