Salluorb

Just imagine looking like this holy shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 17217, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Mid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Looks ass jfl. Orb is capped at 6 psl with that atrocious of a lower third and this morph doesn't do anything to remedy it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16346, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Looks ass jfl. Orb is capped at 6 psl with that atrocious of a lower third and this morph doesn't do anything to remedy it
Godly eye area and hair tho, ethereal pheno, wide framed too.

Incel gook esque lower third tho jfl

Just lol at this cope jfl. just look like minecraft steve theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
salludon mogs this morph lol, orb is nothing without his colouring, his bigonial is narrow. this morph just made sally look worse

Orb's pheno + huge frame was the reason he ascended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14561, volcelfatcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
salludon mogs this morph lol, orb is nothing without his colouring, his bigonial is narrow. this morph just made sally look worse

View attachment 1527488

Wait what ? No way it's just colour

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
colour and dark circles, thats all
Lmfao at people here coping saying he's 6.5 psl + , lol if he had been an ethnic , I swear on almighty god he wouldn't get any higher than HTN on here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Sally mogs this morph hard.

2609555 1636729244580 1
2729937 salluorb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Kroker and Deleted member
why are you saying this? no one would know him if he was ethnic
Nobody would give a shit , that's true , I doubt that he'd get called even HTN tbh , average at best

• Woah
colour and dark circles, thats all
Lmfao at people here coping saying he's 6.5 psl + , lol if he had been an ethnic , I swear on almighty god he wouldn't get any higher than HTN on here
Some people have nothing going for then but they just have that one feature which makes them stand out from other people For orb, it's his light blue eyes. He's going to stand out. Many girls will find him to be good looking. There is no such thing as a "colouring halo". Your eye colour stays with you for life and can barely be faked realistically

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 11610 and Birdcell
Some people have nothing going for then but they just have that one feature which makes them stand out from other people For orb, it's his light blue eyes. He's going to stand out. Many girls will find him to be good looking. There is no such thing as a "colouring halo". Your eye colour stays with you for life and can barely be faked realistically
Rate Orb in psl

• Woah
Some niggas go as far as saying he's 10/10 lmfao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Rate Orb in psl
Chadlite. @VicMackey showed me an unfrauded video of him in motion and he looks chadlite to me. No where near chad tier. Sally and Amnesia mog him hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
true, i would still say he is average looking with dark eyes, if he was a birdcel his pheno wouldnt save him but with his current features and with dark eyes he would be invisible to women

but yeah his pheno is just insane, can make an average man have chadlite SMV

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1527488

damn normie at best in the 2nd pic :feelswhat: maybe I should carotenemax :owo:
true, i would still say he is average looking with dark eyes, if he was a birdcel his pheno wouldnt save him but with his current features and with dark eyes he would be invisible to women

but yeah his pheno is just insane, can make an average man have chadlite SMV
that pic alters eyebrow thickness and skin tone as well :owo:

Last edited: