downloadfile.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 106
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3323 and 7 others
Collagen is gone/ 10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Hozay and 6485b025t
Nasolabial folds have hurt the appearance of his hollow cheeks. Looks significantly worse.

Screenshot 20200814 004833

When u realize that you have to carry the burden of being the last psl God left standing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, her, RecessedPrettyboy and 8 others
imma keep it real.
i prefer peter steele

Chrome 2020 06 10 00 03 24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
he's clearly aging, even if no one wants to say it
His eyes look tired and his skin is pale
Looks fine for his age tho
Sean O'ld

• JFL
Reactions: sl8terboi

Damn bro compared to the video I Posted he looks much better in this.. I think it might be a wrap when sean turns 35-40

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Mogs jordan barret in 2020 to the absolute ground jfl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
Fuck he for sure has the best skin care routine possible, the best diet imaginable and gets the best softmaxx treatments available and even he is already hit very hard by the age pill at his still relatively young age. Lost so much of his glow bad skin texture and a lot of wrinkles already. Absolutely brutal outlook it seems like there is an insanely fast decline starting in your mid twenties. I used to think it was more gradual and later but we have seen it with chico and now o pry. Very rarely can white guys hold on to their good looks for longer than their late twenties it seems. Pitt is one example managed to look good until his late 40s. Aging hit him hard in recent time but he is a rare example of a white guy aging well. I so hope restorative treatments become avaialble in the next couple decades so we do not have to suffer this horrible decline. Demand for these treatments is rising fast so maybe there is hope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and 6485b025t
Fuck he for sure has the best skin care routine possible, the best diet imaginable and gets the best softmaxx treatments available and even he is already hit very hard by the age pill at his still relatively young age. Lost so much of his glow bad skin texture and a lot of wrinkles already. Absolutely brutal outlook it seems like there is an insanely fast decline starting in your mid twenties. I used to think it was more gradual and later but we have seen it with chico and now o pry. Very rarely can white guys hold on to their good looks for longer than their late twenties it seems. Pitt is one example managed to look good until his late 40s. Aging hit him hard in recent time but he is a rare example of a white guy aging well. I so hope restorative treatments become avaialble in the next couple decades so we do not have to suffer this horrible decline. Demand for these treatments is rising fast so maybe there is hope.
The agepill spares nobody bro.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
age pill is brutal life is over before you're 30 then you turn into a soccer dad

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8775 and Hozay
Some actors have aged noticably better than chico o pry and I even personally know people in their 30s who are still extremely attractive and not just men women as well. They just show fewer signs of collagen loss. It is very rare in white people for most it is indeed over in their late 20s but it does happen. Some experience the rapid decline almost a decade later sometimes a few years more even.

For o pry it is his skin texture. It just looks very bad in the above video. If he did nothing to cause this then he is a very horrifying example of a guy aging badly.

he's clearly aging, even if no one wants to say it
His eyes look tired and his skin is pale
Looks fine for his age tho
Looks exactly same as always
He’s aging really good unlike Chico

He's aging much better than chico but he's aging nonetheless
He doesn’t look bad tho, just few wrinkles on forehead that he can fix

why do models age so fucking bad tho ?

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
This is so sad. Sean has seen his comrades fall one by one. Chico died from the infamous norwood reaper and
Gandy has lived his years and has retired as a PSL God after the infamous collagen beast got the best of him. He's the last one standing and still holding strong. Salute.

I am almost 31

Attachments

• 20200804_215314.jpg
    20200804_215314.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 62
Collagenpill is brutal boyos.