rate side profile (16yo) and how to improve it

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
IMG 2003

edgarcel

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
High MTN to Low LTN imo. You can get a bit leaner and debloat, otherwise you can hardmaxx if you want to take it a step further.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and NVM_Ignacio
High MTN to Low LTN imo. You can get a bit leaner and debloat, otherwise you can hardmaxx if you want to take it a step further.
low ltn or low htn? Yeah I want to get leaner but I also want to grow a lot in height and cutting isnt the best for height growth

low ltn or low htn? Yeah I want to get leaner but I also want to grow a lot in height and cutting isnt the best for height growth
Sorry I meant low htn it was a typo. Saving getting really lean for adulthood is safe option.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
just copy one from vinnie hacker
Do you think archies haircut would suit my face?
IMG 2007

something like that bc im really tired of having long hair on the back of my head + I saw some videos and for the shape of my head is supposed to look better that type of haircut

Sorry I meant low htn it was a typo. Saving getting really lean for adulthood is safe option.
Yeah if I get to 6’2 before 17yo Ill cut down a lot of fat but if I dont I might do it when my height growth stunts

Do you think archies haircut would suit my face?
View attachment 3092681
something like that bc im really tired of having long hair on the back of my head + I saw some videos and for the shape of my head is supposed to look better that type of haircut
not sure if it would haven't seen your front