Rate side profile + give looksmaxxing advice

J

Jimmywrld999

Bronze
IMG 20221212 WA0022

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 23875 and Deleted member 21044
Despite all that hair covering you have prey eyes with UEE. Chin is awfully weak. What's your age?

16 and are not prey mrmicropenis
Your eye area looks very weak. You probably wouldn't be covering them up if they weren't

Might as well buy into mewing at that age. Any decent results usually come from mid-puberty. After which you can then decide if it'll need to be improved through surgical means to address your lower third

• Woah
Reactions: Jimmywrld999
Your eye area looks very weak. You probably wouldn't be covering them up if they weren't

Might as well buy into mewing at that age. Any decent results usually come from mid-puberty. After which you can then decide if it'll need to be improved through surgical means to address your lower third
If these are prey eyes the average in this forum are sub 3s (not squinting or posing btw), send yours lets see who has better one
Screenshot 20221029 181417 Instagram

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and WanderingBurro
low effort
Its over lay down and rot buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and Deleted member 24593
Shave that bottom bit of your jaw idiot

Death tier lower third, sorry

• +1
Reactions: zeek and Deleted member 24593
just cover ur browridge theiry

Mouthbreather.

Look like Kermit the frog tbh

Brutal ramus

U look asian in that pic ngl

Need a genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
you dont mog me for shit, imagine not having a ramus and forward growth HAHA
1663437 9A870E13 9CA0 4E1B 8A03 B9163534293E
just imagine being like you: "n0T pe3fCtLy vis1bl3 r4mUs I m0g g1m h4h4, btw my cock is 5 inches but i wont talk about it its called tactics"

View attachment 1996442 just imagine being like you: "n0T pe3fCtLy vis1bl3 r4mUs I m0g g1m h4h4, btw my cock is 5 inches but i wont talk about it its called tactics"
U have really low set ears which hides ur ramus. Ur chin is recessed aswell. At least ur mandible is straight tho. Get genio

U have really low set ears which hides ur ramus. Ur chin is recessed aswell. At least ur mandible is straight tho. Get genio
Im 13 bf maybe if i get to 8-10 i get leaner ramus and about the chin all i gotta say is that my parents both have grown chin if i end puberty and i still having chin like that i will think about genio

I know he has perfectly visible ramus i meant in the picture i posted above
Im 13 bf maybe if i get to 8-10 i get leaner ramus and about the chin all i gotta say is that my parents both have grown chin if i end puberty and i still having chin like that i will think about genio
Ur ramus is fully visible in the pic u posted. It’s objectively small + ur ear placemnt hides it too. That visible line is small I should say at least

• +1
Ur ramus is fully visible in the pic u posted. It’s objectively small + ur ear placemnt hides it too. That visible line is small I should say at least
Im checking that and you are fucking right my ears are low af wtf i havent ever seen it like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
  • +1
genio, rhino, eyelid surgery and a necklift maybe

• +1
Trimax asap boyo

im 6.7in and you aint shit kid ur fucking ugly ur literally a subhuman piece of trash
Still mogging you btw im 7 inches bp fucking little cock

Funny thing i used the worst picture i ever took of myself in wich i look like if i had frog eyes. Btw, you are ethnic and i am aryan
you look like your from the jungle and also im from caucuses, i still have way more appeal than you, more psl, and im taller. so shut the fuck up

Funny thing i used the worst picture i ever took of myself in wich i look like if i had frog eyes. Btw, you are ethnic and i am aryan
Plus you are frauding af, im not gonna say "over" like if i was sub 100 iq like you cause you are decent but no face for your low iq

you look like your from the jungle and also im from caucuses, i still have way more appeal than you, more psl, and im taller. so shut the fuck up
How tall are you?