C5C44299 193F 48D6 8D10 885E1101C2DD

• JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics, Tom Jones and Prince88
it looks good but i think the gonial angle might be too steep

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20519
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Johnnybegood what would rate my side profile as?

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
short face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
@Johnnybegood what would rate my side profile as?
It's very good imo.

Like a Chadlite side profile or at the very least a strong HTN side profile

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21532 and Deleted member 8608
It's very good imo.

Like a Chadlite side profile or at the very least a strong HTN side profile
Wish I wasn’t black pilled to think about it once a while every week if there is anything I can improve.

Chin filler or genio for height and will be chadlite

Post better pics.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Looks decent. But still not a profile pic. If you want a rating of your profile you need to post a picture of your profile
I am pretty sure I mogg. So no need to find stupid excuses

• JFL
I am pretty sure I mogg. So no need to find stupid excuses
It doesn’t matter if you mog. You ask for a rating of profile and you don’t post your profile. When asked to do so you turn into a straight up insecure cunt.

It doesn’t matter if you mog. You ask for a rating of profile and you don’t post your profile. When asked to do so you turn into a straight up insecure cunt.
May be it’s over I don’t know

• +1
May be it’s over I don’t know
Then post proper pics and we will figure it out man. We’re all in this together man

Looks a bit above average nothing special however

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
What above average just post someone you think side profile moggs me?
Did u come on here for advice or validation dude holy duck I just said u had an above average jaw nothing special muhhhh what above average?

Hate users like u most htn always are Nancy asf man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Hate users like u most htn always are Nancy asf man
I aint Marcy bro, before black pill I was the kindest kid you will ever met in your life

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
These are gigachads top 1% side profile, OP has a clearly above average side, jfl if you think otherwise. Maher's side also looks like shit in many lighting, this one looks edited af. You probably don't know what a average side looks like, especially considering how common is recession nowadays.
Read the post we said it is above average but nothing special i guess he thinks it is unmoggable he replied with WHAT ABOVE AVERAGE? show me someone who jaw mogs so we did

These are gigachads top 1% side profile, OP has a clearly above average side, jfl if you think otherwise. Maher's side also looks like shit in many lighting, this one looks edited af. You probably don't know what a average side looks like, especially considering how common is recession nowadays.
i go outside the average side profile is not that good,he has above average he just needs to stop being a narcy

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
Bogus, just look up baret side profile before Botox or filler he doesn’t mogg.

There was a guy I met on discord back then in 2018 wwhen I started lookschewing, his side profile ironically the closest I get to be mogged mine to hell
7DD44BEE 3367 4B8A A2BA 81B9129C839C

• Woah
Bogus, just look up baret side profile before Botox or filler he doesn’t mogg.

There was a guy I met on discord back then in 2018 wwhen I started lookschewing, his side profile ironically the closest I get to be mogged mine to hell View attachment 1891941
thats the guy telling all bbc copers women like black dudes jfl