rate side profile while i jut

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
1577652655262.png

im 19
(skin complexion isnt great because acne is still healing on that side)
im jutting out about 2 teeth width from natural rest (so like 0.5-0.7 of a tooth out from the position as if top and bottom teeth were to sit on top of eachother

rate my forward growth, anything to improve on

stereotypical "Warrior skull"?

warrior.png

Me

im 19

(skin complexion isnt great because acne is still healing on that side)

im jutting out about 2 teeth width from natural rest (so like 0.5-0.7 of a tooth out from the position as if top and bottom teeth were to sit on top of eachother

rate my forward growth, anything to improve on

stereotypical "Warrior skull"?

Warrior

Last edited:
stop jutting its for your best... and no you look like a bitch from the side got no respect for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and jordanbarrettisgod
You look like 40 years old man. Wtf lmao

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Jutting is always noticable unless your extemely recessed, in which case it makes you look more normal.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
neck froud is biger than bbc cock

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
stop jutting its for your best... and no you look like a bitch from the side got no respect for you
this is what girls see when you and your best friend are talking to eachother in the halls,
Ugly 1
Ugly 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueReligion, ascension, Gazzamogga and 5 others
look at your occupit lol

this is gay alien skull with downward growth

sorry
im done for, this triggers memories of high school where all the girls would say "LOOK AT THAT NIGGAS OCCUPIT, DISGUSTING"

Decent nasofrontal angle, but you should stop trying to look at Superman, he isn't real and he'll never appear in the sky

• +1
im done for, this triggers memories of high school where all the girls would say "LOOK AT THAT NIGGAS OCCUPIT, DISGUSTING"
better you kill yourself now before you do more harm than good

• JFL
look at your occupit lol

this is gay alien skull with downward growth

sorry
what does ideal occiput look like? Though I strongly doubt anyone cares about it alone, but if a bad one correlates with subhuman face i'd like to know

HAHAAHAHAHA Bro can i get your discord or something this shit made me fucking laugh...

IM GIGA CHAD NOW THANK YOU
No, because you are a wristcel

• +1
Oh god fucking blind me didnt notice how much it bulged on o'p

You look like you're about to shoot up your local walmart

what does ideal occiput look like? Though I strongly doubt anyone cares about it alone, but if a bad one correlates with subhuman face i'd like to know
occupit correlates with subhumanity mostly

flat occupit needs a robust and tall skull (many ethnics have flat occupit but they look dumb on them (if they are not robust))

It is possible to have an alien occupt but still look good, but not the typical "warrior" pheno

robust skull, long straight ramus, good browridge, forwardgrowth, nearly flat occupit, strong straight neck = warrior
Dr Shekelberg

WyaSZwn.jpg

6zupjNY.png

You look like you're about to shoot up your local walmart
already did bud

flat occupit needs a robust and tall skull (many ethnics have flat occupit but they look dumb on them (if they are not robust))

It is possible to have an alien occupt but still look good, but not the typical "warrior" pheno

robust skull, long straight ramus, good browridge, forwardgrowth, nearly flat occupit, strong straight neck = warrior
Dr Shekelberg

WyaSZwn.jpg

6zupjNY.png

View attachment 209537
i have 4-5 inch of hair compressed down by a hat in that picture so the back of head isnt as big as you think lmao

Dr Shekelberg

WyaSZwn.jpg

6zupjNY.png

View attachment 209537
actually no like 3-4 inch
already did bud

i have 4-5 inch of hair compressed down by a hat in that picture so the back of head isnt as big as you think lmao

actually no like 3-4 inch
Me

compared to n0thing
Wtf

Last edited:

Dr Shekelberg

WyaSZwn.jpg

6zupjNY.png

View attachment 209537
Ah fuck the back of my skull is so fucking large and subhuman.
Though I wonder if the muscle mass on back of neck has any effect, probably not... but just an idea.

Ah fuck the back of my skull is so fucking large and subhuman.
Though I wonder if the muscle mass on back of neck has any effect, probably not... but just an idea.
training neck and fixing posture (straight neck) could give the appearance of flatter occupit

and you could grow them out at the back

but it is not an important feature anyways

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
training neck and fixing posture (straight neck) could give the appearance of flatter occupit

and you could grow them out at the back

but it is not an important feature anyways
Ah, I really gotta get to a gym, got that Auschwitz body going rn

But yea my skull looks alien and elongated at times

guess its a "gay alien" skull

Ah, I really gotta get to a gym, got that Auschwitz body going rn

But yea my skull looks alien and elongated at times

guess its a "gay alien" skull
chop off back of head theory

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
alligatordude