Attachments

• IMG_1616.jpeg
    IMG_1616.jpeg
    577.2 KB · Views: 0
you could ascend

• +1
Reactions: kyphoscoliosis
What do you mean?
search up aquiline nose. i have the same nose. its probably the most aesthetic nose especially for males. just lol if you think super straight and curved nose are sexually dimorphic for us. this is refined in the renaissance way. you would see gods depicted with our nose.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and xeqri
How? Like other from leaning down which I’m doing now I’m down to 20% from 25% already
you have to go down the pretty boy road. so get as lean as possible. then softmax will ascend you hard.

search up aquiline nose. i have the same nose. its probably the most aesthetic nose especially for males. just lol if you think super straight and curved nose are sexually dimorphic for us. this is refined in the renaissance way. you would see gods depicted with our nose.

hmmmmmm

you have to go down the pretty boy road. so get as lean as possible. then softmax will ascend you hard.
Why pretty boy? I don’t know if I’ll fit that, but what softmaxes you think I should do?

yes it is often shown in physiognomy to be related to an eagle. apart from the physical it is also in relation with nobility and as i have said refinement. you dirty coon.
you some nose expert huh

Why pretty boy? I don’t know if I’ll fit that, but what softmaxes you think I should do?
shave. go salon immediately and get a wolfcut. grow hair till shoulder. find a niche. cinema music fashion whatever the whores love. your pheno might carry. i would need to see your frontal but that's all i can garner from the side. i dont think hyper masculinity suits you. you dont have incredibly dimorphic traits. i see it as a win. androgyny is absolute in my eyes.

shave. go salon immediately and get a wolfcut. grow hair till shoulder. find a niche. cinema music fashion whatever the whores love. your pheno might carry. i would need to see your frontal but that's all i can garner from the side. i dont think hyper masculinity suits you. you dont have incredibly dimorphic traits. i see it as a win. androgyny is absolute in my eyes.
People tell me all around here that I look like an ogre and I kinda agree but irl people tell me I have a baby face so I really don’t know anymore lmao

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpeg
    IMG_1727.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1726.jpeg
    IMG_1726.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
shave bro please, if ur worried abt ur jaw just make it more defined maybe lose bf

People tell me all around here that I look like an ogre and I kinda agree but irl people tell me I have a baby face so I really don’t know anymore lmao
sorry for the late reply :feelsautistic: yeah you look musty asf in that second pic but that's all. your face just retains a lot of fat and fat is disproportionately different for everyone. the ogreishness is mainly from your polarizing ipd and size of orbitals but that too isnt as serious. literally just lose weight and keep growing your hair if your hairline is bad. you look like elvis a little. a lot of potential dont let yourself go.

• Love it
Reactions: xeqri
mtn

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11