Reactions: child__
mtn

• +1
"off-topic"

5.5/10

• +1
even woese and ur nose makes you look albanian rope and reincarnatemaxx immediatelly
Youre ugly af 2/10 no girl can ever lust you. lol just kill yourself pathetic nigger

this proves my point :lul:

No ramus, no eye depth and browridge, normal maxilla and chin, curved jaw, horrid skin and bloated so ltn

• +1
No ramus, no eye depth and browridge, normal maxilla and chin, curved jaw, horrid skin and bloated so ltn
is curved jaw a failo?

eh. could be worse. 5/10

• +1

hair hides my underdeveloped browridge im testmaxxing so it grows more

would training masseters make ramus look longer? idk if i should do anything about my masseters because i read somewhere that it's not reccomended to train them if your gonions are inward

would training masseters make ramus look longer? idk if i should do anything about my masseters because i read somewhere that it's not reccomended to train them if your gonions are inward
No ur lower third is just brutally short

• +1
No ur lower third is just brutally short
ill just cope and think it will grow because im still developing so i could live in peace and not take the blackpill