over

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Entire maxilla is recessed

if you can fix your maxilla u would become instant weak HTN in my opinion

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
if you can fix your maxilla u would become instant weak HTN in my opinion
dam i never thought about my maxilla like that, didnt know it was bad, ive always gotten compliments on cheekbones and jaw. i was more lean back then im on dirty bulk rn so not as visible. this me from front with good lighting and a little looking down.
IMG 8113

dam i never thought about my maxilla like that, didnt know it was bad, ive always gotten compliments on cheekbones and jaw. i was more lean back then im on dirty bulk rn so not as visible. this me from front with good lighting and a little looking down. View attachment 2566939
looks inbred version of ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42123 and jdz6777
Included some new diff lighting so yall can analyze further (y)

You have a strong brow ridge and tall nasal bridge with decent to maybe slightly above average jaw and chin. However your maxilla is recessed and too much UEE
Thx for proper feedback, im planning to meet taban for consultation in feb for uee problem. As for maxilla, is there anything I can do for that? Like surgeries and stuff like that you would recommend.

• +1
Reactions: GigaNative
Thx for proper feedback, im planning to meet taban for consultation in feb for uee problem. As for maxilla, is there anything I can do for that? Like surgeries and stuff like that you would recommend.
NP, let us know how taban consult goes. I have a little UEE too. As for maxilla I believe that’s what Bi-Max surgery is for

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777