Rate Simonas pham

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

6"1 tall half vietnamese and lithuantian

NGL looks like me if my jaw was morphed to be good because i have a short chin and narrow chin but im full vietnamese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and fruitgunpop
One of the few changs (there are probably 6-7 not more)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
6.5-6.75 psl, very good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, AverageTevvezFan and Bonesbonesbonesbone
do u think my eye area could be as good as his ? im full viet so take that into consideration

View attachment 1833466

6"1 tall half vietnamese and lithuantian

NGL looks like me if my jaw was morphed to be good because i have a short chin and narrow chin but im full vietnamese

View attachment 1833467
no he doesnt. you just look like some normie. His entire face mogs you to suicide. even if you fixed your mandible, his face isnt too wide as yours, your ipd is wide asf, your entire eye area get pummeled to death by him and that hair. This shit is like me saying that id look like tyson beckford if i just fixed my jawline LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 20370 and greeneyes
no he doesnt. you just look like some normie. His entire face mogs you to suicide. even if you fixed your mandible, his face isnt too wide as yours, your ipd is wide asf, your entire eye area get pummeled to death by him and that hair. This shit is like me saying that id look like tyson beckford if i just fixed my jawline LOL
On top of that, Pham has forward grown compact and low set orbitals, decently thick low set brows, anteriorly projected cheekbones, anteface, browridge protrusion, visible medial canthus, more PCT, longer pfl, good ESR and IPD, good occlusion and lip seal.
Overall a very harmonious face.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 20370 and Blackgymmax
On top of that, Pham has forward grown compact and low set orbitals, decently thick low set brows, anteriorly projected cheekbones, anteface, browridge protrusion, visible medial canthus, more PCT, longer pfl, good ESR and IPD, good occlusion and lip seal.
Also more robust nose :feelsthink:

lip seal?

only known slayer with a 2 to 1 chin:philtrum ratio therefore he mogs

lip seal?
Yeah like the way he closes his mouth.
It looks very natural and competent. Means he has good occlusion.
OPs lip seal looks a bit weird like he has a cleft lip.
I forgot to add that Pham has also very good mouth width, cupids bow and upper to lower lip ratio

G
God dayum bro i got destroyed

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
You're not ugly tho :Comfy:
I aint good looking either… normie is better then being sub5 but god dayum i wish i was a changlite facially speaking

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Isn't he @Native ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
His only flaw is his pheno

6.5 PSL as white as a chang can get

Tim Chung
Boo Boo Stewart
Massimo Di Santo
Hu- Bing
Some 80`s japanese singer I forgot his name
Daniel Dae Kim
Those are all I can think of