Rate SKZ hyunjin

morrocannormiee

morrocannormiee

Iron
In motion :

He had a nose and chin surgery and he wears makeup, fitting clothes and blue eyes in the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, sportsmogger, exo and 2 others
Asian so has zero SMV in the eys of foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Sub5kang
Why are 90% of "Changs" just make frauded and/or surgery maxxed femboys :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
Mirin the statusmaxxing from gooks in recent years tho

• +1
Why are 90% of "Changs" just make frauded and/or surgery maxxed femboys :forcedsmile:
Shit genetics, and they need to have talent in dancing and performing to start in kpop so it's rare to find talentend and good looking people, they make them good looking with surgery

They just need to have a good body and nowadays to also be above 5"10 with good proportions, the face is fixable

• +1

• +1
Shit genetics, and they need to have talent in dancing and performing to start in kpop so it's rare to find talentend and good looking people, they make them good looking with surgery

They just need to have a good body and nowadays to also be above 5"10 with good proportions, the face is fixable
I don't just mean Kpop idols n stuff tho. I meant even actual models who are scouted just for their looks.

• +1
Mena

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
there are some white countries experiencing this too
All white countries (no exceptions) have higher fertility than Asian shitholes such as China, Japan and SK.

I forward this
Asians are still nichemaxxing but in the west the demand of girls that like asian guys is way way bigger than the offer of asians guys so they slay

But you are right even tho it's exagerated lol, a japanese girl in my europe school that everyone wanted to date, only dated white HTNs and +

Uncanny enough to throw the earth of its trajectory