Rate slavcel

S

Stirk92

Iron
Slav living in Italy. Some friends say I look good but I am autistic, others say just to rope.
Yeah i know I am really tryhard too fucking much in these photos. Here are just only the most recent ones. Btw I am skinny as fuck and a lot of ppl said i look like a 5yr old kid without beard and I have a "cane bastonato" look (a poor beaten dog literally)
thanks

Sorry for being a firstposter here, imgur doing the bitch. Here are all the photos directly linked

https://i.imgur.com/FUVVR5A.jpg

Last edited:
post a non frauded pic

6.2 psl chad
nose is shit tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Shave or grow a full beard/stubble (not patchy), get rid of your moles, and fashionmaxxing. That should bring you up at least a point imo
Shave or grow a full beard/stubble (not patchy), get rid of your moles, and fashionmaxxing. That should bring you up at least a point imo
Also start going to the gym to build some muscle and start working on being less autistic and more low-inhib. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Ruby
@Dicklet.4.3 hello?

Here are some selfies just to be sure ( I posed in these photos as you see )
Yeah my nose is really shit. Got it from my grandpa but have never heard someone making it notice ( but i still see it as a witch nose expecially in the mirror). I am already fashionmaxxing. btw as other immigrants in italy i am poor af

Yeah my nose is really shit. Got it from my grandpa but have never heard someone making it notice ( but i still see it as a witch nose expecially in the mirror). I am already fashionmaxxing. btw as other immigrants in italy i am poor af

bad nose and eyes. also try eyebrowmaxxing and dye your eyebrows black

bruh are NWDing? Finasterides ASAP
+
it really is brutal in italy. why? they have their own rate system, if ur 8 in USA, ur 6.5 in italy. very handsome men there

Yeah i have some kind of balding holes at top of the head( hence why I always keep a long hair to cover it ). Both grandpas and dad have it too but even grandpa had never gone full bald
It really is fucking brutal, I have seen (in my opinion) 7-8pls guys having it really hard and behaving almost like incels. Italians also are very conservative, expecially the ones living in small cities and even if you are white, being immigrant really handicaps you socially here.
I am kinda lowinhib, but important point, people say I am even too much lowinhib (kinda like I make bad jokes, too 'direct' and not socially aware. Actually this is my defense because of something like 12 years of bullying here :( )
thanks

look like you have above average bone, and not bloated like half the users posted on this site
fix you balding and gymcel especially neck tbh, easily chadlite, imo
you look incel af in the pic with the dog, ngl

T
Yeah i have some kind of balding holes at top of the head( hence why I always keep a long hair to cover it ). Both grandpas and dad have it too but even grandpa had never gone full bald
It really is fucking brutal, I have seen (in my opinion) 7-8pls guys having it really hard and behaving almost like incels. Italians also are very conservative, expecially the ones living in small cities and even if you are white, being immigrant really handicaps you socially here.
I am kinda lowinhib, but important point, people say I am even too much lowinhib (kinda like I make bad jokes, too 'direct' and not socially aware. Actually this is my defense because of something like 12 years of bullying here :( )
thanks
Try being more NT then.

Dye your eyebrows black ASAP

Good potential but Italy is going to be hell for u