• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Erik-Jón, It'snotover and 2 others
pretty good but the munk lips ruin it

• JFL
Reactions: Tom Jones
Literally looks like a girl there lmao WTF, your smile is cute though

• JFL
Lol, I thought you were black. White people don't get ashy.
I’m a Persian Viking by extraction. Pussy magnet by luck. And a bit of a cunt, by choice.

I’m a Persian Viking by extraction. Pussy magnet by luck. And a bit of a cunt, by choice.
You better start being nice to people.

• +1
It ain’t over till it’s over you sweaty mofo 😜
Caged hard ahah, it's unironically true, for sweaties mofos like us it isn't over until gandy decide it:feelsautistic:

• JFL
Caged hard ahah, it's unironically true, for sweaties mofos like us it isn't over until gandy decide it:feelsautistic:
May he have mercy on us and may he deprive us of our excessive perspiration.

Praise the lord Gandy

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
May he have mercy on us and may he deprive us of our excessive perspiration.

Praise the lord Gandy
By praising gandy we could not only achieve a small part of his ascension from 21 to 25 yo but if he's generous he could even free us from our neanderthal smell sweat under our caveman armpits, be glory to Gandy the God:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
By praising gandy we could not only achieve a small part of his ascension from 21 to 25 yo but if he's generous he could even free us from our neanderthal smell sweat under our caveman armpits, be glory to Gandy the God:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I have prayed to our savior for 9 years. I’m 28 now. Never has he relieved from my musky presence, nor has he put up a dam in my armpits.
He has however relieved me of my my chubby cheeks and made me into a fairly robust man. He was gracious enough enough to provide with the looks required to engage in over 120 sexual encounters. And that is in spite of my less than pleasant smell and the sweat leaking from my skin that could fill the pacific in an hour.

He is a tough, yet righteous God. Amen

• Woah
I have prayed to our savior for 9 years. I’m 28 now. Never has he relieved from my musky presence, nor has he put up a dam in my armpits.
He has however relieved me of my my chubby cheeks and made me into a fairly robust man. He was gracious enough enough to provide with the looks required to engage in over 120 sexual encounters. And that is in spite of my less than pleasant smell and the sweat leaking from my skin that could fill the pacific in an hour.

He is a tough, yet righteous God. Amen
Damn, he didn't cured your musky presence but just like him he gave you good bones at 21, when you thought it was over. That's the greatness of our god, he can do everything and will do everything to makes his believers happy and with a good life. Your 120 lays belongs all to god himself. Gandy. The psl god.

• Love it
Damn, he didn't cured your musky presence but just like him he gave you good bones at 21, when you thought it was over. That's the greatness of our god, he can do everything and will do everything to makes his believers happy and with a good life. Your 120 lays belongs all to god himself. Gandy. The psl god.
Amen.

I like your style son.
PM me anytime if you need some advice from an old timer.

• Love it
Amen.

I like your style son.
PM me anytime if you need some advice from an old timer.
Thank you, i appreciate it! And i like your style too sweaty slayer:what:
Definitely will pm you if i'll need, you seem a cool user to me too. Meanwhile i put a follow on your profile, u deserve it my dear buddy:Comfy:

• Love it
Thank you, i appreciate it! And i like your style too sweaty slayer:what:
Definitely will pm you if i'll need, you seem a cool user to me too. Meanwhile i put a follow on your profile, u deserve it my dear buddy:Comfy:
I will give you some unsolicited advice now. Spend your time as little as possible on this site. Only look at the relevant actual looksmaxing stuff. The other shitpostings will drag you into a dark place. You are young and you should make the best of it. Life is cruel, unfair and filled with suffering , but once in a while you will experience joy and those joyful moments are not found on here.
Stick to the looksmaxing section on here.

You seem like a cool boy too. Only 16 and more perceptive and real than the Rotters on here.

Pm me anytime but I’m only visiting this shithole 3-4 times a month so I might not respond immediately.

Wish you the best buddy.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I got ‘em all, wisdom teeth and all. They fit my jaw fortunately
That’s not what Im asking, I’m talking about visable teeth top row when you smile

That’s not what Im asking, I’m talking about visable teeth top row when you smile
The first molar.
Maybe the second if I’m laughing like crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I will give you some unsolicited advice now. Spend your time as little as possible on this site. Only look at the relevant actual looksmaxing stuff. The other shitpostings will drag you into a dark place. You are young and you should make the best of it. Life is cruel, unfair and filled with suffering , but once in a while you will experience joy and those joyful moments are not found on here.
Stick to the looksmaxing section on here.
It's really true and i agree, shitposting is a waste of time there, i'm only doing some of it because i want to talk with some based but not autist and fun users. I looked a lot on the looksmaxxing session the first week i joined there, already started softmaxxing like minoxidil for eyebrows and neck training. Isn't much but it's something. This place gave me some funny moment but yeah, there's no more than a cycle of despair that could even make you suicidal in the worst case, i know this.
You seem like a cool boy too. Only 16 and more perceptive and real than the Rotters on here.

Thank you about this, didn't expect to hear this, it makes me more sweaty but genuinely happy:what: i'm realistic because i'm aware how average person looks cause fortunately i still leave my home and go outside seeing people and unlike many here who are really delusional looking at MM and calling subhumans eachother i had some experience that changed me inside. Without dount browsing here too much time is not a great life and definitely a waste of time.

Pm me anytime but I’m only visiting this shithole 3-4 times a month so I might not respond immediately.

Wish you the best buddy.
Sure, now that you got blessed from G:feelsautistic:you do well to enter there only some time a month, this shithole sometimes can raise cortisol levels too much that it's crazy at how it can ruin your day. When i'll decide to pm my face you'll be one of the few users from which i want to get an honest rating, but i'm 16 and still developing so for now is pointless i think.
I wish the best to you too buddy, it's been funny to interact with you. Have a nice day

• +1
It's really true and i agree, shitposting is a waste of time there, i'm only doing some of it because i want to talk with some based but not autist and fun users. I looked a lot on the looksmaxxing session the first week i joined there, already started softmaxxing like minoxidil for eyebrows and neck training. Isn't much but it's something. This place gave me some funny moment but yeah, there's no more than a cycle of despair that could even make you suicidal in the worst case, i know this.

Thank you about this, didn't expect to hear this, it makes me more sweaty but genuinely happy:what: i'm realistic because i'm aware how average person looks cause fortunately i still leave my home and go outside seeing people and unlike many here who are really delusional looking at MM and calling subhumans eachother i had some experience that changed me inside. Without dount browsing here too much time is not a great life and definitely a waste of time.

Sure, now that you got blessed from G:feelsautistic:you do well to enter there only some time a month, this shithole sometimes can raise cortisol levels too much that it's crazy at how it can ruin your day. When i'll decide to pm my face you'll be one of the few users from which i want to get an honest rating, but i'm 16 and still developing so for now is pointless i think.
I wish the best to you too buddy, it's been funny to interact with you. Have a nice day
Legit.

A lot can happen from 16. Sure did for me. Went from shit to decent looking

• +1
Legit.

A lot can happen from 16. Sure did for me. Went from shit to decent looking
Yes,i know many people and user there that changed a lot after 16, in fact i don't think that many guys of my age there are smart to share their pics, before of starting to think about surgery everyone should be 19/20 imo, just softmaxxing until that age and must always trying to don't think about blackpill irl and to do not act as an aspie outside of there, browsing too much could change you alot if young.

• +1
Are you gonna get filler for upper lip?

• +1
Yes,i know many people and user there that changed a lot after 16, in fact i don't think that many guys of my age there are smart to share their pics, before of starting to think about surgery everyone should be 19/20 imo, just softmaxxing until that age and must always trying to don't think about blackpill irl and to do not act as an aspie outside of there, browsing too much could change you alot if young.
What’s your softmaxxing and development maxing plans?

• +1
What’s your softmaxxing and development maxing plans?
Softmaxxing: neck training, minoxidil on eyebrows and castor oil on my eyelashes. Trying icecope for my uee too. About pubertymax i fixed my forward neck posture(it was given by weak muscles in the back neck muscles not recession, fortunately i'm not), keep mewing and i should hit the gym in the next period, but i also considered some fighting sports like boxing, so i'm undecided for now. I have a diet full of protein since i was 14 yo and my bf is about 15-16, lower abs are the only part where i still retain fat but i think that with a decent amount of cardio i won't have any problem to lost it.

• +1
Softmaxxing: neck training, minoxidil on eyebrows and castor oil on my eyelashes. Trying icecope for my uee too. About pubertymax i fixed my forward neck posture(it was given by weak muscles in the back neck muscles not recession, fortunately i'm not), keep mewing and i should hit the gym in the next period, but i also considered some fighting sports like boxing, so i'm undecided for now. I have a diet full of protein since i was 14 yo and my bf is about 15-16, lower abs are the only part where i still retain fat but i think that with a decent amount of cardio i won't have any problem to lost it.
Sounds good. Good you fixed the posture early on.
I think starting a sport would be good and the gym.

Also remember to chew hard food

• Love it
Sounds good. Good you fixed the posture early on.
I think starting a sport would be good and the gym.

Also remember to chew hard food
Thank you sweaty bro! Posture plays a important role in the development of the face, it took me more than a month to fix it but i'm sure that it was worth it.
Btw regarding hard food some month ago i tried to chew 2 pieces of mastic gum 5 days per week, 20 mins every session but after something like less a month i was forced to stop it because i got a slight tmd on one side of my jaw, now it's almost healed and for now i just chew some hard bread for 10 mins sometime a week. Before trying mastic i regularly chewed normal gum for 2 months, i didn't start with mastic so can't tell you why i had problems with my tmj.

• Love it