Rate some brazilianmaxxed gringos

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
Here is a list of gringos(as) that explore the fact that they are gringos (and white af) to gain traction online among brazilian audiences:

Lea Maria, german comedian that is married to a brazilian comedian:

iu

iu

Paul Cabannes, another comedian, that time a french one:

iu

maxresdefault.jpg

NiceNienke, dutch stacy that got extremely famous literally only for being a stacy learning how to speak portuguese JFL:

iu

iu

Tim Cunningham, only non-european on the list, just a normal vlogger for the most part:

iu

6=YDMlJjMzoTbvNmLyJWLwVXZulGbAVmck5WY6cDOwIDOwcDN1MjOnVGcq5ydvxGO1UWM0MjYkV2NmJWN2MzN5YDNzAjMmVTMxcjMiNjN2YkMlMjN2YkMlMDN5QzNGJTJ4EDM0EzXtUTMt8VbvNmLyBXbtkmRyUiRyUSQzUycwRHdopDM

@SMESH has literally 3 million subs on Youtube out of being a dutch girl that knows how to speak portuguese

You should ascend by making a youtube channel and presenting yourself as a chechen that likes brazilian culture and shit :feelsokman:

*NiceNienke has literally

@SMESH has literally 3 million subs on Youtube out of being a dutch girl that knows how to speak portuguese

You should ascend by making a youtube channel and presenting yourself as a chechen that likes brazilian culture and shit :feelsokman:
I know about her there’s Dutch songs on YouTube where annoying Brazilians type their usual “Cade os Brazil” and they all come from Nienke. You’re have problems with your vision tho if you think she’s a Stacy she’s literally an example of the posts I make about Dutch girls being subhuman. We will start a YouTube channel together something like gringo and native try out each other’s cultures and if we get rich I’ll ditch you and make my own channel.

I know about her there’s Dutch songs on YouTube where annoying Brazilians type their usual “Cade os Brazil” and they all come from Nienke. You’re have problems with your vision tho if you think she’s a Stacy she’s literally an example of the posts I make about Dutch girls being subhuman. We will start a YouTube channel together something like gringo and native try out each other’s cultures and if we get rich I’ll ditch you and make my own channel.
Okay

And for brazilian standards she is a stacy, probably not for north/central-european standards tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back