Rate Star Wars actor Adam Driver

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Personally, I think he looks somewhat like St. BlackOps2Cel and that's why he's no longer a prominent Hollywood actor (at least, if the normies at Reddit are anything to gauge:

Adam driver

Adam Driver 2

You can see he has a very dimunitive cranial size, which suggests some sort of birth defect:

Adam Driver small haed

Women weigh in and basically admit that they think he's ugly because other people think so:

Adam Driver ugly

St blackops

He mogs st. Blackops2cel to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Extremely good lookin

over if he cuts his hair

404 harmony not found

he recently played a "hot guy" role in a medieval movie

4psl but an irl 7/10 due to height, frame and masculinity

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Callooh_Calais

• JFL
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
4psl but an irl 7/10 due to height, frame and masculinity

Utter delusion. Most normie girls think he's a troll who belongs under a bridge, which makes me think you're basing your standards on homosexual attraction, not base reality

Utter delusion. Most normie girls think he's a troll who belongs under a bridge, which makes me think you're basing your standards on homosexual attraction, not base reality
I dont think its unreasonable to say he's a htn 6/10 irl. He could do fine in a club setting with his body and decent pheno

I dont think its unreasonable to say he's a htn 6/10 irl. He could do fine in a club setting with his body and decent pheno

Literally the only reason why he was accepted to Julliard was because he enlisted in the USMC after 9/11; The first time around, he got rejected. The only reason why Star Wars gave him an audition was because his impressive resume (which is also why he got the role that had him wearing a helmet 90% of the time).

The fact that he's in movies and was in the military is his halo (which is probably good argument against the idea that looks trumps everything, since it shows some ugly mug like Driver is redeemable), and if he was a bit more of an 'insular' he'd be an irredeemable incel posting on this forum about whether or not his bizarre, misshapen face frightens children.