Abused dog
Asian
Dropped out of school

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, N1666 and 1 other person
leave this fucking site no one under 17-18 should be here

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
you can't even be incel at that age let alone trucel, i would do anything to be 14 again
you can be a truecel obviously

if you are still virgin at 15 it means you are not attractive JFL
Im nearing 18 and still incel

• +1
Reactions: N1666
you can't even be incel at that age let alone trucel, i would do anything to be 14 again
:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
are you another 14yo retard wasting his life on forums meant for adult incels?
Its a looksmaxxing forum go be a doomer at .is

• Ugh..
Im nearing 18 and still incel
Literally the norm
Also, based on experiences, what matters is looking decent and being popular and outgoing in order to get laid in school

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PastillaNegra and ReinerGeist1
whats keeping you from taking life of other women?
Ull get arrested before u can take out all the ones u dont likeand no effect o killing few normie women

Literally the norm
Also, based on experiences, what matters is looking decent and being popular and outgoing in order to get laid in school
guessing you are in a 3rd world country or something like that, in western world virgin at 18 is very laughable

• +1
Literally the norm
I can just rape any bitch I want

Literally the norm
I fucked up already in my hs by acctin very ndand autistic first year i droped out cause i didnt do any assignments for like 4 months lol

guessing you are in a 3rd world country or something like that, in western world virgin at 18 is very laughable
exactly

Why did u drop out at 14 wtf lol

In looksmax.org Mumbai simulator maybe. I'm in UK and no one I knew personally in school was not a virgin

In looksmax.org Mumbai simulator maybe. I'm in UK and no one I knew personally in school was not a virgin
either a troll or you live in a posh area, im in the same country as you and all the normfags and girls in my school were fucking like rabbits from as young as start of secondary school (so 12-13 not fucking 18)

Why did u drop out at 14 wtf lol
Didnt really drop me out my parents trying to move me back to home country rn they unenrolled me so i wont be going to school for a couple weeks till i move to the other country but i will just not go

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I fucked up already in my hs by acctin very ndand autistic first year i droped out cause i didnt do any assignments for like 4 months lol
Yeah you're a retard sorry
You're Asian, literally just study hard, become a doctor and get a hot east Asian woman sourced by your father

5 7.5 at 14.5
tanner stage 4.2 (over)
11 inch ulna
Long arms
Slightly long legs
parents both 5 5(over)
150 lbs
18% body fat
Nd
Trucel
Abused dog
Asian
Dropped out of school
your finished bro... you have to use roids and hgh+peptides + SERM + aromatase inhibitors if you want a chance...

Didnt really drop me out my parents trying to move me back to home country rn they unenrolled me so i wont be going to school for a couple weeks till i move to the other country but i will just not go
your actually cooked, are you going back to china or some other asian country?

I was around 5'7 at 14.5 and 105lbs

either a troll or you live in a posh area, im in the same country as you and all the normfags and girls in my school were fucking like rabbits from as young as start of secondary school (so 12-13 not fucking 18)
Most of England is subhuman, I went to school in Hertfordshire, some bots and chavs had girlfriends but most were massive virgins

Most of England is subhuman, I went to school in Hertfordshire, some bots and chavs had girlfriends but most were massive virgins
ok then yea makes sense, i live in a thug area full of idiots who fucked before even becoming a teen

Glue Some hair all over your body and inject steroids. It's time for you to Silver back gorilla max