GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Wassup boyos , what do you think :

IMG 20200606 171653 903

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Chadelite
I got called out once for wearing Chelsea boots , you are also to young to wear them

Those trousers also look like shit, If you would wear them in my school i would laugh over you for maybe a whole week

Also always use your cat when picturemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942
Look like an SS officer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6965 and 1 other person
I can tell youre new to the "classy style" you never wear black shoes with khakis or chinos

• +1
Reactions: actuary1234, Deleted member 5912, Schönling and 1 other person
I got called out once for wearing Chelsea boots , you are also to young to wear them

Those trousers also look like shit, If you would wear them in my school i would laugh over you for maybe a whole week

Wtf , where do you live ? You seems to be pretty closed minded bro . I am not anymore in high school due to corona virus but at the age of 17-18 you can wear clothes like that.

Go for brown ones instead

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I can tell youre new to the "classy style" you never wear black shoes with khakis or chinos

Yeah maybe but i prefer black ones over brown ones so its gud

Wtf , where do you live ? You seems to be pretty closed minded bro . I am not anymore in high school due to corona virus but at the age of 17-18 you can wear clothes like that.
Im also not in Highschool im 21 going to university for 2 years already and live in a Metropole in Germany

And no with 25 maybe u can wear the shoes and the trousers with idk 60

Im also not in Highschool im 21 going to university for 2 years already and live in a Metropole in Germany

And no with 25 maybe u can wear the shoes and the trousers with idk 60

Jfl at this closed mind . In France a lot of teenagers wear thid kinf of clothes . And the pant is a cargo .

Get rid of cuffed chinos, stick with non-cuffed slim chinos. Boots look ambiguous to me. Are they military-style? Or just normal wear boots? Looks like it could pass as an employee work shift boot, which may not be what you are aiming for. I would get boots that have more laces so the style stands out, or stick with clean-cut chelsea boots (no laces). Polo looks like it fits. Just make sure to tuck it in with a belt for that classy look. Get it tailored if you can.

Get rid of cuffed chinos, stick with non-cuffed slim chinos. Boots look ambiguous to me. Are they military-style? Or just normal wear boots? Looks like it could pass as an employee work shift boot, which may not be what you are aiming for. I would get boots that have more laces so the style stands out, or stick with clean-cut chelsea boots (no laces). Polo looks like it fits. Just make sure to tuck it in with a belt for that classy look. Get it tailored if you can.

Thanks for the advices bro . That a cargo pant , not a chino , and those are chelseaa boots , yes , we doesnt see details on the pics , they doesnt have laces . Yes i will xear a belt .

• +1
Reactions: UltimateAesthetics
Your cat is beautiful, what's his name?
Anyway, nice, I thought I was going to see extremely modern clothing with sneakers and a hoodie, so I am pleasantly surprised. Nisse is right, brown shoes look better, also wear a brown belt and a watch. Now with this brown and khaki combination, you can add navy for an extra elegant look. I'm not sure what type of style you are into, so I'm not going to recommend three-piece suits for now, but you seem into more classic casual clothing, so try these outfits:
70b6ebfd2dd048883932ecbde9f5264a
Eda8ea15b9bc937bedb087181ec5b377
6b4e5a79e3f44a84724c24edff7189d7
25b77f8c35ffb71f6073573de9dbdef6
C9867947141a2518714d7caa5d708597
334879512719817350b8517f3f3edf1b
32fc3927994da423de9a24d2de19c248
Ca218ab2d9174c922bd25ed056886de1

Literally dress how the chadlites in your area dress.

• +1
Iron your pants nigga

Generic white boy from the country

• +1

How did you get called out for wearing chelsea boots? I’m 18, go to high school, and I always wear chelsea boots, and have never gotten comments. I think fashion has something to do with it. Obviously, some jeans/pants along with shirt/jackets will look bad with chelsea boots, so you should get a right style to wear them because they are quite a formal form of everyday-wear. I also live in a European metropol, and see loads of people every day wearing them

• +1
How did you get called out for wearing chelsea boots? I’m 18, go to high school, and I always wear chelsea boots, and have never gotten comments. I think fashion has something to do with it. Obviously, some jeans/pants along with shirt/jackets will look bad with chelsea boots, so you should get a right style to wear them because they are quite a formal form of everyday-wear. I also live in a European metropol, and see loads of people every day wearing them
If you didn’t get called out about it they r laughing about it behind your back

No one give a fuck
Your cat is beautiful, what's his name?
Anyway, nice, I thought I was going to see extremely modern clothing with sneakers and a hoodie, so I am pleasantly surprised. Nisse is right, brown shoes look better, also wear a brown belt and a watch. Now with this brown and khaki combination, you can add navy for an extra elegant look. I'm not sure what type of style you are into, so I'm not going to recommend three-piece suits for now, but you seem into more classic casual clothing, so try these outfits:
View attachment 447686View attachment 447687View attachment 447688View attachment 447690View attachment 447691View attachment 447692View attachment 447693View attachment 447694

Ok thanks.for advice sbuddy boyo but those guys are RICH

high class insane body chad face good height

perfect

• +1
I’m not so sure. It’s weird that people find chelsea boots weird where you live. Europe is like one of the most fashionable places on Earth. Any guy I see on the street in my city dresses well

cuffed trousers/cargo pants don't go with those sort of shoes at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Schönling
overweight dad pheno ngl

lol at this

• Hmm...
Your style is shit. But you're a chadlite bro :feelsokman: