Rate Taylor Swift’s boyfriend (Joe Alwyn)

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum
Title

Attachments

• 97FAAB32-416B-4FDF-B5D6-63B4356157A9.jpeg
    97FAAB32-416B-4FDF-B5D6-63B4356157A9.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • B4EDA1F6-8D32-4E14-9FD8-662714746BDA.jpeg
    B4EDA1F6-8D32-4E14-9FD8-662714746BDA.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 92911BF9-7E8E-4B1B-94EA-E77943B6446A.webp
    273 KB · Views: 0
Mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16369, Squirreljak and 1 other person
I literary see nothing appealing, except his eye color. Just be lucky theory

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and MoggerChad
He’s no ugly at all but Taylor could be dating a gigachad, this is why I doubt that hypergamy is some big thing I see way more instances of Stacies dating down than Chads

• JFL
Reactions: quackspirations
He’s no ugly at all but Taylor could be dating a gigachad, this is why I doubt that hypergamy is some big thing I see way more instances of Stacies dating down than Chads
Only in celebrity world

I want the blackpil community to explain this case. How is this possible? She's richer, prettier, higher status, and still chooses to be with this average joe. Makes little sense..

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle
somewhere between MTN and HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 22126, MoggerChad and 1 other person
I want the blackpil community to explain this case. How is this possible? She's richer, prettier, higher status, and still chooses to be with this average joe. Makes little sense..
Ntmaxxed jfl

No idea

somewhere between MTN and HTN
Utterly retarded to rate this dude normie while rating some of the ethnics on here like rabidrosaries 4 PSL.

This is the problem with this site. And you being too naive to actually believe that ratings on here correlate with IRL is gonna screw you up big time if you plan to move to the UK and slay or LTR 6 PSL white foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, alriodai, MoggerChad and 2 others
She’s also made two albums about him. He meets the minimum looks threshold for most girls, he looks fine and is tall I just think the “women only want the top 5% of men” can be easily disproven by observable reality.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
@Pakicel no he's not chad nigga
That's not what I said.

But he mogs a lot of the users on here getting rated MTN. Pretty much of all the indians on here have less SMV than him.

• +1
Utterly retarded to rate this dude normie while rating some of the ethnics on here like rabidrosaries 4 PSL.

This is the problem with this site. And you being too naive to actually believe that ratings on here correlate with IRL is gonna screw you up big time if you plan to move to the UK and slay or LTR 6 PSL white foids.
PSL /= SMV

bald dravidian with chad bones has 0 appeal

white LTN gets laid in SEA

I've said this a 1000 times nigga

you can be a chadlite curry and get mogged by a white HTN

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Pakicel
PSL /= SMV

bald dravidian with chad bones has 0 appeal

white LTN gets laid in SEA

I've said this a 1000 times nigga

you can be a chadlite curry and get mogged by a white HTN
But who are we looksmaxxing for? To appeal to autists on here or to look good to normies and women? There is honestly zero point in having a rating system that is detached from IRL appeal like this. It's silly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: quackspirations and alriodai
But who are we looksmaxxing for? To appeal to autists on here or to look good to normies and women? There is honestly zero point in having a rating system that is detached from IRL appeal like this. It's silly.
that's why we have SMV ratings separate from PSL ratings

PSL is for looksmaxxing potential

SMV is for appeal potential

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
that's why we have SMV ratings separate from PSL ratings

PSL is for looksmaxxing potential
So you can get rated higher on autists here? I mean what is the point of that at the end of the day? For your own ego?
SMV is for appeal potential
THIS IS WHAT MATTERS IN THE END. How women perceive you. That actually has some influence on whether or not you get the lay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, alriodai and LooksOrDeath
So you can get rated higher on autists here? I mean what is the point of that at the end of the day? For your own ego?
for insight on improving your looks potential motherfucker

can't believe this doesn't go through your skull
THIS IS WHAT MATTERS IN THE END. How women perceive you. That actually has some influence on whether or not you get the lay.
obviously

PSL rating/ looks are one portion of your appeal.

• +1

Rate me in pms

@bignosesmallchin time to ascend with taylor switt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and bignosesmallchin
wtf he's lowkey ugly. she could've at least found someone decent

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
she really went from Harry Styles to dating a .org user

Taylor is officially a roastie now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quackspirations and terrorblade
The guy is a HTN atleast. People here who are rating him lower don't know how to rate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quackspirations, alriodai and gsizzle

Paki I missed you brother no homo.
Finally.

Some niggas here will say Vinnie is HTN-Chadlite but then say some indian smelly incel is HTN too bcus he has Hollow cheeks and then say "vinnie has only status halo hes just htn borderline chadlite bro"

he mogs her she has a class 2 overbite and a completely out of shape body and is close to being 33

Still a cute girl for sure. She is most likely a lesbian and he merely a beard for her

Looks like her

Some niggas here will say Vinnie is HTN-Chadlite but then say some indian smelly incel is HTN too bcus he has Hollow cheeks and then say "vinnie has only status halo hes just htn borderline chadlite bro"
They are wrong. Vinnie is a low htn at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and alriodai
:feelsmega: wtf, he is pale and blond

I thought women only want dark looks beasts according to this forum :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Finally.

This site is just a pointless distraction for most on here. Users here should just accept whatever options they have in the dating market and move on.

Looksmaxxing just doesn't work if your base is shit.

• +1
Finally.

I swear though. Most normies would laugh at some of users who say some 5'5 indian is looksmatched with some slim white girl with good phenotype. This site is even more bluepilled than reddit.

• +1
I swear though. Most normies would laugh at some of users who say some 5'5 indian is looksmatched with some slim white girl with good phenotype. This site is even more bluepilled than reddit.
At this point I wonder why I havent deleted my acc yet tbh. Im going to save all good useful threads and gtfo

• +1
At this point I wonder why I havent deleted my acc yet tbh. Im going to save all good useful threads and gtfo
Yes. Just delete your account and leave. I'm still here cause I actually need surgery for functional reasons.

Yes. Just delete your account and leave. I'm still here cause I actually need surgery for functional reasons.
Which surgeries do you need bhai?

don't have the balls to send unfrauded pics. I look extremely subhuman in them.
It’s the same for me tho if you want some hope, I’ve already seen many users in pms and don’t dox them, still understandable if you don’t send

• +1
that's her beard
she's a dyke