6B045719 150C 4C80 B7CE 303310A45C9B
E1414657 6C0F 47A9 9051 D04CE6962B79
1C8E8691 B4E3 4A14 9DB0 8E4A163F2463
80EAC813 9F14 426E AB85 6841E865ADFA
E1C7C408 BB28 4D1B 9CD9 CE9730540C98
FBA34C82 D1B4 42D9 86D1 6DF65E503728

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans, Over and 1 other person
Pretty good for a paki. 5.5 PSL. You look like such a faggot with those clothes and that denim jacket on though.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
high tier curry

• +1
Reactions: Razle
Good looking. 5.5psl

Good looking gj

You are legit getting killed by your nose. Anyway, mirin teeth, are they natural?

Looks pretty good

You look good

You are legit getting killed by your nose. Anyway, mirin teeth, are they natural?
Ikr I might get nose job tbh ngl . Yes they natural . I did get braces tho and I do a lot of teeth whitening . Like baking soda tooth paste and hydrogen peroxide kits

Ikr I might get nose job tbh ngl . Yes they natural . I did get braces tho and I do a lot of teeth whitening . Like baking soda tooth paste and hydrogen peroxide kits
dont get it, u have a nice greek nose

dont get it, u have a nice greek nose
I have a dorsal bump and it’s kinda long idk . Also tryna get mole removal on face lol

I have a dorsal bump and it’s kinda long idk . Also tryna get mole removal on face lol
ye but nobody gives a shit about a bump irl. its seen as masculine. even psl gods like gandy and opry got them

Give more details. Tell literally everything about your experience with braces
I got braces when I was 16 , it corrected my overbite and made my teeth straight . I got all 4 tooth extractions aswell . I hated wearing them tbh ngl it made brushing and maintaining my teeth hard so I had very yellow teeth. After taking them off it looked a lot better and shit .

I got braces when I was 16 , it corrected my overbite and made my teeth straight . I got all 4 tooth extractions aswell . I hated wearing them tbh ngl it made brushing and maintaining my teeth hard so I had very yellow teeth. After taking them off it looked a lot better and shit .
Did your face become better looking? How did you get from yellow teeth to your current teeth?

ye but nobody gives a shit about a bump irl. its seen as masculine. even psl gods like gandy and opry got them
They have brow ridges tho I literally have zero brow ridge so it makes my nose more prominent from side . I like how my nose looks 3/4 profile tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
AND HOW LONG DID YOU USE BRACES?

Did your face become better looking? How did you get from yellow teeth to your current teeth?
Yes my face got better looking . But not because of braces , I mewed and chewed for almost 2 years hard to widen my face . I have whiter teeth now cuz of hydrogen peroxide teeth cleaning kits and also baking soda toothpaste and mouth wash
AND HOW LONG DID YOU USE BRACES?
1 and a half year

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
paki mogger but u look very shorter than 5'10

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
gl framecel.

Nose biggest failo, are u pashtun? U look like my afghan pashtun friend, good features, but nose extremely huge failo

Nose biggest failo, are u pashtun? U look like my afghan pashtun friend, good features, but nose extremely huge failo
Yee man I am . How is it a falio?

Yee man I am . How is it a falio?
You have that typical overprojected nose bridge, i dont know if thats fixable, but you should fix it asap. Fix that and u become a slayer

You have that typical overprojected nose bridge, i dont know if thats fixable, but you should fix it asap. Fix that and u become a slayer
Thanks for telling me . I think it’s fixable tho

Thanks for telling me . I think it’s fixable tho
be sure to impregnate a white girl and not a subhuman curry girl. Ur dorsal bump gives away ur curry genes but other than that u got pretty lucky.

In Pakistan. You're overall dating market value is likely top 20%.
In the West/USA. You're overall dating market value is average at best (top 50%).
That's such a nasty thing. Chinese-asian men have it even worse.

• Hmm...
explain coloured eyes?

people saying its ur "nose" that kills harmony
nah nigga ur nose looks big cuz u got a long midface
u give me horse face vibes

• +1
people saying its ur "nose" that kills harmony
nah nigga ur nose looks big cuz u got a long midface
u give me horse face vibes
My mid face is literally close to 1.0 when I have a neutral angle

explain coloured eyes?
I’m pushtun , a specific ethnicity from Pakistan . We generally look more white and have coloured eyes . My dad has blue green eyes and my mom has brown
be sure to impregnate a white girl and not a subhuman curry girl. Ur dorsal bump gives away ur curry genes but other than that u got pretty lucky.
What if I get a straight nose

I’m pushtun , a specific ethnicity from Pakistan . We generally look more white and have coloured eyes . My dad has blue green eyes and my mom has brown
lucky you

lucky you
One of my brother looks like me as in has green eyes and fair skin , while my other brother looks brown with brown eyes but has better facial structure

Not a 5.5 but close enough

• Hmm...
In Pakistan. You're overall dating market value is likely top 20%.
In the West/USA. You're overall dating market value is average at best (top 50%).
That's such a nasty thing. Chinese-asian men have it even worse.
nigga he could date a stacy here. he has bright colored eyes and looks exotic. in pakistan hes top 2%. here, hes top 10%

nigga he could date a stacy here. he has bright colored eyes and looks exotic. in pakistan hes top 2%. here, hes top 10%
I'm happy to hear, I was wrong.
I always thought, the currypill was brutal in the West/white countries. But maybe not, you say?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BigBoy
I'm happy to hear, I was wrong.
I always thought, the currypill was brutal in the West/white countries. But maybe not, you say?
it is brutal. but good looking lightskinned currys who are nt can slay.

its over for most of us

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
you are a very good looking dude to the point where I think this person may not even be you and its an incel larping with a model. I don't see any noticeable flaws tbh. I don't know your height, but based off your pictures I almost never seen guys as good looking as you. At least top 1% i would say. 6.5 PSL

Get out more son, definitely not 6.5 PSL
NOT EVEN 6.5PSL BY PSL STANDARDS

STUPID GREYCEL

6PSL
True idk the dude is pretty chaddy in the pictures people said even i was 5.5-6 PSL in my rate and he Mogs me so I'm going off that

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Nah bro u mog me hard tbh with jaw and stuff . I just colour mog cuz ginger falio that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
True idk the dude is pretty chaddy in the pictures people said even i was 5.5-6 PSL in my rate and he Mogs me so I'm going off that
Yes bro I would say you are at least a 6PSL

mfw when I would be a 7PSL with your lower third, 😂😂😂😭😭:cry:

• JFL
Faggot vibes tbh

He maybe PSL mogs you. But IRL your tall frame and masculine face overpowers his feminine face and small frame

• JFL
Decent looks, how tall are you?
How common are light coloured eyes like yours in Pakistan? Like in percent of general population?
I’m five feet 10 inches . It’s very rare in Pakistan . Less than 10 percent for sure
Faggot vibes tbh
[/QUOTE

wait how

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
Nah bro u mog me hard tbh with jaw and stuff . I just colour mog cuz ginger falio that’s it
lmao. You would SLAY on tinder I know that. Height increasing shoes, you're 6 foot buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.