Rate, tell me my potential and please give me tips and best surgery or methods that will help me ascend.

T

Tryingtoimprove12

Iron
Please tell me my potential, what i am right now, surgical options and anything you guys think will make me ascend

Attachments

• IMG_4582.jpeg
    IMG_4582.jpeg
    858.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    973.8 KB · Views: 0
If you can, try and Mew and if that does not workout, do a Osteotomy near your lower chin area and have them move it a bit more out and then do facial fat grafting if needed to fill in, also get rid of the pedo mustache. Really that is all you need as your eye area is pretty damn top tier.

5.59 .long hair until reach shoulders ,baggy clothes maybe some silver chain around neck .Beard but shaped well .Diet aajonus vonderplanitz diet or boiled beef rice pineapple no salt no oil
Please tell me my potential, what i am right now, surgical options and anything you guys think will make me ascen

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
5.59 .long hair until reach shoulders ,baggy clothes maybe some silver chain around neck .Beard but shaped well .Diet aajonus vonderplanitz diet or boiled beef rice pineapple no salt no oil
Shittest advice I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂

Long hair to shoulders great way to get all the bitches bro!
then u look not good hair can be good you atleast wouldnt look like typical normie

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger