rate + tell me what i need to fix

C

carmeloruta1

Iron
IMG 6354

idgaf just tell me what to do

17 btw 6’1

MTN as of right now. Your acne/skin quality is descending you pretty bad & your nose looks a bit big. Your lips could also be improved.

Do you have any other pictures of you? One picture of yourself isn't really enough for me to go off of.

If you don't have other pictures of yourself, I would tell you to start working on your skin. There are plenty of guides on this forum that go into detail on skincare.

Ltn, very bad nose. bad skin quality. need to darken eyebrows

bad : hair nose skin
good : eye area nd bones
mtn

MTN as of right now. Your acne/skin quality is descending you pretty bad & your nose looks a bit big. Your lips could also be improved.

Do you have any other pictures of you? One picture of yourself isn't really enough for me to go off of.

If you don't have other pictures of yourself, I would tell you to start working on your skin. There are plenty of guides on this forum that go into detail on skincare.

IMG 6377
IMG 6379

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bad : hair nose skin
good : eye area nd bones
mtn
yeah i been searching for a haircut to really bring out my inner light, no clue what to get tho

Yeah, your nose looks a bit crooked and big. I would definitely suggest you get a rhino. I had a rhinoplasty done 10 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. My nose was way worse.

Your lips look a bit dry you should try exfoliating them with a toothbrush and applying chapstick consistently. You can also get filler and other procedures done in the future.

Like I said before just focus primarily on your skincare because as of right now your skin quality looks quite bad.

Shave head and learn to fight.

Bulk and go bear mode.

• Love it
Reactions: N1666
Yeah, your nose looks a bit crooked and big. I would definitely suggest you get a rhino. I had a rhinoplasty done 10 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. My nose was way worse.

Your lips look a bit dry you should try exfoliating them with a toothbrush and applying chapstick consistently. You can also get filler and other procedures done in the future.

Like I said before just focus primarily on your skincare because as of right now your skin quality looks quite bad.
yeah ive been reading threads, focusing on gut health/sleep/supplements/running and lifting
im going to try to max everything else out first then get a rhino

• +1
yeah ive been reading threads, focusing on gut health/sleep/supplements/running and lifting
im going to try to max everything else out first then get a rhino
Running and lifting is good for your health and good for development during puberty but it is something you have to do consistently for many years. The idea is that being active & lifting will fix your hormonal profile. Your hormones during puberty and making sure you fuel your body properly (and get all the nutrients/macronutrients you need) will be the thing that compounds over time and makes you look better in the future after puberty.

Focus on getting the rhino sooner rather than later. In my opinion, you're kind of focusing on the wrong thing. No such thing as focusing on gut health/sleep/supplements those are just things you automatically should have dialed in as you're growing up. Gut health can be fixed easily with pre/probiotics and that will help your brain health because a lot of chemicals your body needs is actually produced in significant quantities in your gut. Antibiotics will fuck up your gut health.

Also, make sure your diet isn't processed foods. Eat hard foods like steak to ensure your jaw can develop properly. The ideal time to have started focusing on all of this would've been a few years ago because starting looksmaxing later on in puberty can give you worse results than if you started early. Don't waste any time with copes.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and carmeloruta1
Rhino, ltn potential for htn minimum

Running and lif\

Running and lifting is good for your health and good for development during puberty but it is something you have to do consistently for many years. The idea is that being active & lifting will fix your hormonal profile. Your hormones during puberty and making sure you fuel your body properly (and get all the nutrients/macronutrients you need) will be the thing that compounds over time and makes you look better in the future after puberty.

Focus on getting the rhino sooner rather than later. In my opinion, you're kind of focusing on the wrong thing. No such thing as focusing on gut health/sleep/supplements those are just things you automatically should have dialed in as you're growing up. Gut health can be fixed easily with pre/probiotics and that will help your brain health because a lot of chemicals your body needs is actually produced in significant quantities in your gut. Antibiotics will fuck up your gut health.

Also, make sure your diet isn't processed foods. Eat hard foods like steak to ensure your jaw can develop properly. The ideal time to have started focusing on all of this would've been a few years ago because starting looksmaxing later on in puberty can give you worse results than if you started early. Don't waste any time with copes.
ive been working out for about 2 and a half years on and off, and supplements for about a year and a half, I actually turn 17 tmr
Im going to buy a pro/preboitic (dont know the difference, will research), my diet has been "sort of" locked in for about a year but ive really been focusing the past months.
just praying i can find my inner light and generous personality

• JFL
holy nose, rhino asap, lose body fat and fix ur skin
start gymmaxx even if its lowkey cope you look like a victim

IMG 6380
IMG 6381
cop these? or does brand not matter that much

• +1

how tf is this mtn😭😭😭