Rate terachang

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The bfc gq designer menswear fund cocktail party spring summer 2020 london fashion week mens u

long mid face

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1707
brb looking for the terachang

5 inch dick

mogged by simonas pham

Gay alien in last pic but he gets frame mogged and height mogged and skull mogged
cope.

that 6 foot 5 chinese cunt has nothing on this dude . its more about the face. also not even sure about frame. pretty sure this dudes frame is equal or actually better . you don't know if he skull mogged he probably doesn't get skull mogged I know that skull type his head must be huge

cope.

that 6 foot 5 chinese cunt has nothing on this dude . its more about the face. also not even sure about frame. pretty sure this dudes frame is equal or actually better . you don't know if he skull mogged he probably doesn't get skull mogged I know that skull type his head must be huge

6 foot 5 plus height skull and presence mog beats a single chad face your acting as if hu bing himself is not a chad in looks hes a top tier model in Asian countries

6 foot 5 plus height skull and presence mog beats a single chad face your acting as if hu bing himself is not a chad in looks hes a top tier model in Asian countries
nothing compared to simonas look at the pics. hu bing more like hu in the bin

he looks vaguely like Gandy ( don't crucify me for blashphemy)

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
nothing compared to simonas look at the pics. hu bing more like hu in the bin

Point in 4 mogs since height over 6 foot 4 is plus 2 psl and the frame mog height mog and shit combine to make terachang

Point in 4 mogs since height over 6 foot 4 is plus 2 psl and the frame mog height mog and shit combine to make terachang
cmon dude height aint worth that much

who cares about that tbh. I know its true but tbh its more about looks for RAW atraction

I mean the whole point of psl is directed at a audience you can't compare the different beauty standards you know the difference in western and gook ones that's a category error

I mean the whole point of psl is directed at a audience you can't compare the different beauty standards you know the difference in western and gook ones that's a category error
be honest with me. would you rather fuck an average ugly chinese woman or average hot supermodel because simonas has more apeal to number 2

be honest with me. would you rather fuck an average ugly chinese woman or average hot supermodel because simonas has more apeal to number 2

Are you seriously telling me the average gook women is ugly the coping here is beyond me i used to cope like this and say oh asian women are just ugly they so i don't want them anyways cope they look gorgeous most the fucking time and in raw numbers asian beauty standards mogs ours

Are you seriously telling me the average gook women is ugly the coping here is beyond me i used to cope like this and say oh asian women are just ugly they so i don't want them anyways cope they look gorgeous most the fucking time and in raw numbers asian beauty standards mogs ours
no dude average asian woman looks nothing compared to actually good looking girls. they mog western girls on average but not good looking enough for me consider them worth fucking over number 2
so yea maybe they are not ugly but still same point

no dude average asian woman looks nothing compared to actually good looking girls. they mog western girls on average but not good looking enough for me consider them worth fucking over number 2
so yea maybe they are not ugly but still same point

Numbers decide which system will last out longer in terms of raw averages asians are a larger demographic hui bing appeals to them more and in so doing his height does halo him 2 psl points atleast in asia in this place height is laughable minorty in any 3rd world country height is a indicator of status and a indicator of good genes

Numbers decide which system will last out longer in terms of raw averages asians are a larger demographic hui bing appeals to them more and in so doing his height does halo him 2 psl points atleast in asia in this place height is laughable minorty in any 3rd world country height is a indicator of status and a indicator of good genes
bullshit political climate isnt that binary dude. the asians system is not what you live in and also the beauty standard system is mogged by raw atraction all the time anyway. I know this from personal experience

bullshit political climate isnt that binary dude. the asians system is not what you live in and also the beauty standard system is mogged by raw atraction all the time anyway. I know this from personal experience

Really in terms of raw numbers the political system of the future seems to be china that seems to be the future and your correct the asian system is not the 1 i currently live under it's the western modal ones but you seem to be forgetting not all the world follows western ones the very fact you have k kikes proves this their is no raw attraction in fact in middle ages fat men were seen to be raw attractive in other words women got their panties wet over fat men cause again it's what was seen as beautiful at the time beauty standards constantly change the western one is not the be all and end all

Really in terms of raw numbers the political system of the future seems to be china that seems to be the future and your correct the asian system is not the 1 i currently live under it's the western modal ones but you seem to be forgetting not all the world follows western ones the very fact you have k kikes proves this their is no raw attraction in fact in middle ages fat men were seen to be raw attractive in other words women got their panties wet over fat men cause again it's what was seen as beautiful at the time beauty standards constantly change the western one is not the be all and end all
bad prediction china will stamped on like an ant ill make sure of it.

but whatever man. we have different expierances

bad prediction china will stamped on like an ant ill make sure of it.

but whatever man. we have different expierances

I'm just comparing demographics here

Mogged by Ahaan panday

chad tier tbh 6

Mogged by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Gookcels' best chance is too twink maxx
*to