rate. thank you

Bloatcel_Ale

Bloatcel_Ale

Iron
am i a strong mtn and what can i do to improved thank you and yeah my jaws crooked im gonna do something about that soon. also the camera distortion idk im just copping, idk i feel like i look better in the mirror but that’s just cope too dosent everyone . i have some far away shots to show that my face isn’t that distorted 😅

Attachments

• IMG_6916.jpeg
    IMG_6916.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5890.jpeg
    IMG_5890.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5422.jpeg
    IMG_5422.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7074.png
    IMG_7074.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5772.jpeg
    IMG_5772.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5592.jpeg
    IMG_5592.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7054.jpeg
    IMG_7054.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
also i’m 16m (so this is, you know, it.) and im 5,10 or 178cm and uh i think im done growing idk tho doctors say i have 80% chance of reaching 5,11 60% 6,0 and 30% 6,1

am i a strong mtn and what can i do to improved thank you and yeah my jaws crooked im gonna do something about that soon. also the camera distortion idk im just copping, idk i feel like i look better in the mirror but that’s just cope too dosent everyone . i have some far away shots to show that my face isn’t that distorted 😅
Low mtn or mid mtn

• +1
Reactions: boneking772
Ok sure low mtn

• +1
could you name some of my major flaws please and minor ones too i guess thank you
U have twink jaw and bones and completely you look twink

• +1
danm bro ok so my jaw is horrible and i lack bone density what else ?
fym what else is it not worse enough? Ur nose is bad that's all i can see from first glance start chewing heavily with masseters on towel or sum shit so youll get some gonions.

U have twink jaw and bones and completely you look twi

fym what else is it not worse enough? Ur nose is bad that's all i can see from first glance start chewing heavily with masseters on towel or sum shit so youll get some gonions.
my gonions are inward so i’m cooked on my jaw, and yes it’s not worse enough to make me like ugly?! yall are comparing me to like psl gods bone density you don’t need a lot of bone density to be htn or even chatlites like tf and what about my nose it’s straight asfff i mean it’s kinda big but yeah what’s with the low mtn rating bro like im below average? that’s actually crazy cuz if you actually look out in the world most people are actually hideous and im curious what you would rate chico lachowski or K shami.

cutecel tbh

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, HighTierSubhuman and Bloatcel_Ale
my gonions are inward so i’m cooked on my jaw, and yes it’s not worse enough to make me like ugly?! yall are comparing me to like psl gods bone density you don’t need a lot of bone density to be htn or even chatlites like tf and what about my nose it’s straight asfff i mean it’s kinda big but yeah what’s with the low mtn rating bro like im below average? that’s actually crazy cuz if you actually look out in the world most people are actually hideous and im curious what you would rate chico lachowski or K shami.
it's scary how deluded you are. K shami is Low HTN and Chico lachowski is Chadlite with Chad Appeal

I'm not claiming to be high-tier normie (HTN), but you're suggesting I'm low mid-tier normie (MTN). I don't understand how I could be considered a 'low' normie instead of just a normie. There's no way I'm unattractive—women often approach me and ask for my number. Also, how can Chico be classified as a Chadlite when, according to you, he doesn't possess exceptional jaw or bone density? By your standards, without those features, wouldn't he also be an MTN?

it's scary how deluded you are. K shami is Low HTN and Chico lachowski is Chadlite with Chad Appeal
"Could you provide an example of what you consider a normal MTN and a high MTN? Just to clarify, normies aren't meant to be particularly attractive; they're simply average. HTNs, on the other hand, are attractive. I believe your ratings might be too harsh, as it seems you're assuming that most people don't have flaws and are just lesser versions of Chico Lachowski. In reality, most people are not exceptionally attractive, as I mentioned before."

"Could you provide an example of what you consider a normal MTN and a high MTN? Just to clarify, normies aren't meant to be particularly attractive; they're simply average. HTNs, on the other hand, are attractive. I believe your ratings might be too harsh, as it seems you're assuming that most people don't have flaws and are just lesser versions of Chico Lachowski. In reality, most people are not exceptionally attractive, as I mentioned before."
calm down nigga that’s not a bad rating

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You are a chink so you cannot have more than 0 SMV by definition

• JFL
Reactions: Bloatcel_Ale
You are a chink so you cannot have more than 0 SMV by definition
nugga i straight up get hoes bro my smv is so fucking high your snowbunnys walk up to me in school

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
how come it’s not bad if it’s low mtn that’s straight up ugly
calm down nigga that’s not a bad rating
also i get huz irl so that can’t be and i don’t approach btw they approach me and i have a lot of friend like life is good and so there’s just no possible way like people smile at me when i walk past them babies stare at me and some girls even do double takes at me in the hall ways like wut?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Bloatcel_Ale
also i get huz irl so that can’t be and i don’t approach btw they approach me and i have a lot of friend like life is good and so there’s just no possible way like people smile at me when i walk past them babies stare at me and some girls even do double takes at me in the hall ways like wut?
Nigga if this is all true why do you care about some Indians autistic rating :lul:

• +1
Nigga if this is all true why do you care about some Indians autistic rating :lul:
because it’s stupid i’m tryna get real ratings and this kids not being real

because it’s stupid i’m tryna get real ratings and this kids not being real
Bro the ultimate goal is to get girls. If u get girls why complain? You’re MTN

• +1
Bro the ultimate goal is to get girls. If u get girls why complain? You’re MTN
i’m not complaining about how i look i’m just trying to establish to him that the rating is off and he rates too harshly

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
mtn