Rate the candids of these 30 men. Some of these aren't great quality.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
These are all men who got/get to live the kind of life I want to live. Are they all Chad?

That's the wrong size image, and for some reason I'm not allowed to edit posts here.

EDIT 2: God damn this website.

Rough Draft

EDIT 3: I don't know why it won't upload at full size. It's supposed to be 3104 x 2600.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Over
Are these too small to rate?

At first I thought the first black guy is ASAP Rocky lol.
But most of them subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, BigBiceps and Chadelite
At first I thought the first black guy is ASAP Rocky lol.
But most of them subhumans

Really? Because I was told the only way to live the Do It For State life was to be Chad. Very interesting. That this conflicting take should come about.

Not a single one of them is chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Mr.cope, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
a lot of them are distorted by close up shots, but I see no chads.

All of them mog me. Even the ethniks and niggers. :feelsrope:

vcMLRi8.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
who are they ? they all get laid easily?

a lot of them are distorted by close up shots, but I see no chads.

Not a single one of them is chad

See, I was told I was overthinking it. That the only way to live like this was to be Chad.

who are they ? they all get laid easily?

These are the guys Doing It For State while I do nothing for State. They're living the party sex life I wanna live, but was told "Nope, only Chad."

I have 30 randomly selected dudes, none of the Chad, and you STILL wanna tell me it's as simple as "If you're not Chad you can't have it?" Fucking quitter talk.

These are the guys Doing It For State while I do nothing for State. They're living the party sex life I wanna live, but was told "Nope, only Chad."

I have 30 randomly selected dudes, none of the Chad, and you STILL wanna tell me it's as simple as "If you're not Chad you can't have it?" Fucking quitter talk.
what is doing it for the state ?
lifefuel that i mog most then

@wereqryan was all like "Chad only!" Look upon it, do you still think only Chad can do it???
Some of these men certainly have the Chad pheno. They are high-tier normies. And more importantly, where is the proof that these men are experiencing sexual hedonism? And how do these men stack up against your gigaframecel oldcel autistcel self?
C'mon man, be realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Some of these men certainly have the Chad pheno. They are high-tier normies. And more importantly, where is the proof that these men are experiencing sexual hedonism? And how do these men stack up against your gigaframecel oldcel autistcel self?
C'mon man, be realistic.

Where's the proof? It's in videos. That's where I got the candids.

they are probably tall
I was just going to add this ^. Height and frame matters a lot. Collectively, they matter as much as face. Having a big build is important.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 3043
most guys are subhuman and women are sluts so they fuck NT guys who go after thrm
Saw some PSL7 girl with a PSL3 guy with a chimp philtrum today at the supermarket

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Link to video?

The video isn't up anymore, I have it saved to my computer. It's a compilation from the old Do It For State website.

I was just going to add this ^. Height and frame matters a lot. Collectively, they matter as much as face. Having a big build is important.

Now that's worth looking into. They all might be tall. But then that means being big is good enough to not just keep you from being incel, but from living a life many normies don't even experience.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
The video isn't up anymore, I have it saved to my computer. It's a compilation from the old Do It For State website.
In this video from your last post, I only saw tall chadlites around naked girls. No normies or subhumans.
But then that means being big is good enough to not just keep you from being incel, but from living a life many normies don't even experience.
In any case, its over for you, you twig.

Average PSL of 3.5

What is this? Mugs from your personal subhuman folder?

• JFL
  • +1
I'm not a twig, I'm short, but wide.
What's your wrist size? Didn't you make a post about that? JFL!
Also, how could you tell the heights of people, that video compilation was moving fast.
I paused several times at the moments where the girls were naked and I noticed that the guys were tall with long torsos.

What's your wrist size? Didn't you make a post about that? JFL!

I paused several times at the moments where the girls were naked and I noticed that the guys were tall with long torsos.

Yeah, I have thin wrists, but I'm wide like a man.

Maybe I'm not like the guys in these pictures. But that's not the point. The point is, you don't have to be Chad to live like this. But there are men who look like this, and are this tall, but aren't going to sex parties despite wanting to.

Don't you see??? Just "looking the part" isn't enough! And I need to find out what else you need to do. If not for me, for the fact that's fucking intriguing. I'm fucking intrigued by how this happens for these average, generic, but possibly tall men. Knowing there are other tall and generic young men who don't live like this and would like to.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 399
Yeah, I have thin wrists, but I'm wide like a man.
Thin wrists mean dainty and flailing monkey arms, which is a huge falio because men command strength through their arms.

What's your shoulder width? What's the width of your chest and waist? Give me these parameters and then we'll judge how wide you are. And the value of width is reduced since you're 5'4 and old! Don't you see that everything is against you and that your time is up. The subhumans that you posted in this pic are at least young!

Thin wrists mean dainty and flailing monkey arms, which is a huge falio because men command strength through their arms.

What's your shoulder width? What's the width of your chest and waist? Give me these parameters and then we'll judge how wide you are. And the value of width is reduced since you're 5'4 and old! Don't you see that everything is against you and that your time is up. The subhumans that you posted in this pic are at least young!

I'm not 5'4, I'm 5'5. And shoulder width is hard to measure without a partner.

But it might be over for me. Odds are it is. But even if it is, this intrigues me. I have to know how they did it. Because like I said, there are many tall subhumans. How come they aren't degeneracymaxxing, even though they'd like to? Obviously it takes more than just looking the part.

• So Sad

But it might be over for me. Odds are it is. But even if it is, this intrigues me. I have to know how they did it. Because like I said, there are many tall subhumans. How come they aren't degeneracymaxxing, even though they'd like to? Obviously it takes more than just looking the part.
they did it by not being a turbo manlet middle aged incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 5393
they did it by not being a turbo manlet middle aged incel

I assume you're not those things. Could you live like these guys if you wanted?

Obviously it takes more than just looking the part.
Yeah post the video on some hosting platform and send me the link. I'll see it when I believe it.
And shoulder width is hard to measure without a partner.
It can be done by oneself. Its totally possible.
But it might be over for me. Odds are it is.
Not "might". Its absolutely and utterly over because not only are you physically deficient, but you're also old and past your sexual prime. No young woman will ever find that attractive. Men can't even compensate with money and betabux anymore.

• So Sad
those white guys look like me when i was fat a few years ago

was 6ft3 framemogger but i have a shit aggressive/bitter personality like the hound in GoT

• JFL

NTmaxxing is legit asf. 5psl dude that aren't nt won't get laid
c
those white guys look like me when i was fat a few years ago

was 6ft3 framemogger but i have a shit aggressive/bitter personality like the hound in GoT
chad

Yeah post the video on some hosting platform and send me the link. I'll see it when I believe it.

It can be done by oneself. Its totally possible.

Not "might". Its absolutely and utterly over because not only are you physically deficient, but you're also old and past your sexual prime. No young woman will ever find that attractive. Men can't even compensate with money and betabux anymore.

Just get a Do It For State account. It's like 5 dollars a month.

NTmaxxing is legit asf. 5psl dude that aren't nt won't get laid

But there are tall, neurotypical subhumans who aren't living like this, even though they want to.

• +1
Just get a Do It For State account. It's like 5 dollars a month.

But there are tall, neurotypical subhumans who aren't living like this, even though they want to.
they aren't that subhuman.tall unsure too but maybe.even slightly below average Can get laid if nt.
and then again, what is gl or ugly is dépendant on women. even psl has flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
OP stop trolling u old pencil neck

dreaming about college parties when ur almost 50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 399
they aren't that subhuman.tall unsure too but maybe.even slightly below average Can get laid if nt.
and then again, what is gl or ugly is dépendant on women. even psl has flaws

"Subhuman" isn't my word, other people called them subhumans. I call them "Normal looking men who happen to be tall." But not every tall normie gets the privilege of living like this and I must, MUST know why. They aren't just "Getting laid." They're having orgies and shit.

• +1
It almost sounds like ur serious
Theres no squandered youth when u are a 5ft5 framecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
When people will realize that slaying ain't that hard, locking a high-class Stacy/Stacylite in a LTR on the other hand and I wouldn’t see any of them doing this shit

When people will realize that slaying ain't that hard, locking a high-class Stacy/Stacylite in a LTR on the other hand and I wouldn’t see any of them doing this shit

How do you do it? Slaying, I mean.

How do you do it? Slaying, I mean.
Simply have a healthy social life and meet people in various circles of friends, keep flirting with women who strike your interest and see where it’s going with each of them.
Or just get on Tinder if you are really good looking and let the things happens.

Simply have a healthy social life and meet people in various circles of friends, keep flirting with women who strike your interest and see where it’s going with each of them.
Or just get on Tinder if you are really good looking and let the things happens.

How many drunken orgies are happening on Tinder? Tinder is 1 on 1 sex.

• +1
Reactions: OBE
How many drunken orgies are happening on Tinder? Tinder is 1 on 1 sex.
You said slaying, what you want it comes in play your social circle and what kind of people do you have in it.

You said slaying, what you want it comes in play your social circle and what kind of people do you have in it.

That's what I thought. But how do you find the right kinds of people to get to do all of this degenerate stuff? That is the question that has been close to me since I graduated college. If only I had gone to the right school, maybe. Known the right people. I could've partied like the men in those candids. I have to know where to find the right people. Not because it can help me now, but because I have to know how it works.

That's what I thought. But how do you find the right kinds of people to get to do all of this degenerate stuff? That is the question that has been close to me since I graduated college. If only I had gone to the right school, maybe. Known the right people. I could've partied like the men in those candids. I have to know where to find the right people. Not because it can help me now, but because I have to know how it works.
Get a GF and join together some Swingers/BDSM community in your state/city.

From there you will just mind some mind alike people and just get into the whole stuff

Get a GF and join together some Swingers/BDSM community in your state/city.

From there you will just mind some mind alike people and just get into the whole stuff

I don't think these guys from the candids got to where they are by joining swinger/BDSM groups. I wanna know what is it they did, and men like them did.

I don't think these guys from the candids got to where they are by joining swinger/BDSM groups. I wanna know what is it they did, and men like them did.
Well you kinda realized how they did it on your own, if you would have gone to the “right” school and met the “right” people you would have gotten it.

Honestly I’m not even sure what this has to do with looksmaxxing nor ratings, most of people told you that those guys are average/subhumans so definitely they didn’t got to do these things based on their looks.

Holy fuck at retards ITT

Of course these guys get laid, everyone gets laid once in a while besides aspie incels.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 3043
Well you kinda realized how they did it on your own, if you would have gone to the “right” school and met the “right” people you would have gotten it.

Honestly I’m not even sure what this has to do with looksmaxxing nor ratings, most of people told you that those guys are average/subhumans so definitely they didn’t got to do these things based on their looks.

So the question is, what schools are conducive to this kind of debauchery?

I'm not the only one who thinks it comes down to environment/school. This is why we have so many "Top 10/100 Schools Where You Could Get Totally Laid" lists. It's not enough to just look the part, you need to go where all the hoes is at.

Problem is, these lists are inaccurate. People talk about big game about how slutty Rutgers is. "Slutgers" they call it. But talking to people from there, it's no different than any other school. Arizona State University. Another popular school on these lists. But talking to people from there, again, story is different.

I have been obsessed, for years now, with finding the true holy grail of drunken debauchery. No hype, no rumors, just truth. Constantly, every waking moment, trying to come with some new method or algorithm for finding it. Joining Do It For State was one method. I thought I could go through all the clips and find a pattern for which schools were coming up the most. But I couldn't discern a pattern. But the quest continues. Maybe I'll find a pattern some other way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I have been obsessed, for years now, with finding the true holy grail of drunken debauchery. No hype, no rumors, just truth. Constantly, every waking moment, trying to come with some new method or algorithm for finding it. Joining Do It For State was one method. I thought I could go through all the clips and find a pattern for which schools were coming up the most. But I couldn't discern a pattern. But the quest continues. Maybe I'll find a pattern some other way.
Pure autism ^

Sigh.. there's just no redemption for humanity. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back