Rate the descent of the mythical, legendary "UNCLE CHADPREET"

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Hailed and cited as a mysterious God by the ethnics of .me, was a unfathomably good looking man, now lovingly known as "UNCLE CHADPREET"

The revelation of this legend, who matched up to top tier male models PSL wise had the whole forum shook to the core indeed. Yet, this beast was another random guy in India...

People should have been conducting experiments on this man and extracting his DNA, yet they didn't realise a God walked amongst them

His own failure in becoming blackpilled and realising his superiority to the entire male population
(other than gigachaddam and gandy jfl) led to devastating consequences.

He decided to Jake Samuel Barretmax and fit in with the rest of his countrymen. Truly a sad descent.

Giphy 3
Giphy 4

You are indeed a permanent legend for me, and the rest of the ethnics (other than the self hating ones) on .me... You will be remembered forever
Giphy 5

It's now time for the new breed of terrorist sycho chadpreets to rise from the ashes and step up to the plate
Orwaecw

RIP young UNCLE CHADPREET, you will be fondly remembered
Giphy 6

@Zygos4Life @Sikkunt23 @Hashtaggolu @inceletto @Chadeep @Introvertednarc

Attachments

• 107866162_301918367828566_8415484103045534300_n (1).jpg
    107866162_301918367828566_8415484103045534300_n (1).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 119
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall, Deleted member 30254 and 30 others
Ethnics are king 👑👑👑👑👑

Confirmed with uncle chadpreet's existence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogger797, Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and 3 others
Ethnics are king 👑👑👑👑👑

Confirmed with uncle chadpreet's existence
Daily reminder that PSL 7+ Ethnics just carry on with their lives as normal people instead of becoming MMs
1583633096564 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
Is that actually him? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
This is why i love lookism more then incels co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Hailed and cited as a mysterious God by the ethnics of .me, was a unfathomably good looking man, now lovingly known as "UNCLE CHADPREET"

The revelation of this legend, who matched up to top tier male models PSL wise had the whole forum shook to the core indeed. Yet, this beast was another random guy in India...

People should have been conducting experiments on this man and extracting his DNA, yet they didn't realise a God walked amongst them

His own failure in becoming blackpilled and realising his superiority to the entire male population
View attachment 520141

He decided to Jake Samuel Barretmax and fit in with the rest of his countrymen. Truly a sad descent.

View attachment 520151View attachment 520152

You are indeed a permanent legend for me, and the rest of the ethnics (other than the self hating ones) on .me... You will be remembered forever
View attachment 520154

It's now time for the new breed of terrorist sycho chadpreets to rise from the ashes and step up to the plate
View attachment 520157

Another one lost, but never forgotten.

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zygos4Life and inceletto
The only gods left that haven’t descended are Opry and Meeks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
over for unclecels :feelswhy:

Miro Cech still looks pretty good:

Im talking about the original 5 which were Chico, Opry, Gandy, Barrett and Meeks

Honestly reckon Meeks will still look good till 50 since hes already bald

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and Kekee

View attachment 520141

View attachment 520154

View attachment 520157

@Zygos4Life how rear is this in punjabis

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Zygos4Life
@Zygos4Life how rear is this in punjabis
once a legend, always a legend.

his place was booked in gandy heaven ages ago

cry for him

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Chadeep and Zygos4Life
Quite rare Bhai

Brutal bhai we need to extract your uncles dna and put it in the southern population we would mog the entire world combined 1 uncle is enough to mog

• +1
Reactions: mogger797, Chadeep and Zygos4Life
Uncle still mogs many Indian men who are around his age.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 3043
In an ethnic isekai i would kneel before this king

View attachment 520141

View attachment 520154

View attachment 520157

sorry to bump this.

Get in here @AscendingHero, what caused this brutal descension? Just bloat and fat? What could've even caused this much bloat? Proof of the importance of being lean?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
sorry to bump this.

Get in here @AscendingHero, what caused this brutal descension? Just bloat and fat? What could've even caused this much bloat? Proof of the importance of being lean?
If tha'ts actually him that sad.

Fatpill
Agepill
Overall lifestyle

are the main reaons folk descend like that, he gained so much body fat and with that comes ill cranial strain and impairement of many other crucial functions and shitty hormones.

sorry to bump this.

People age. U expect him to look exactly the same at the age of 20 and 40? Bloat+ ageing. At his age it's no feasible to stay lean through out the year. Also he still mogs 90% of 40 yr olds.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
People age. U expect him to look exactly the same at the age of 20 and 40? Bloat+ ageing. At his age it's no feasible to stay lean through out the year. Also he still mogs 90% of 40 yr olds.
bloat? from what?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
sorry to bump this.

Wide face

sorry to bump this.

Your metabolism changes after you hit the big 30. Also hormonal changes iirc. U lose muscle mass and gain fat
Wide face
@volcelfatcel

Uncle Chadpreet was really an extraordinary amongst men in that country tbh. Insane bones and pheno, bone maxxed indo nordics mog so hard, even more so with light eyes. Not just for ethnics but one of the best phenos you can have imo.

Mirin his coloring and hair quality hard too. @Preston didn't you say he was related to some old psl user on this site for something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@volcelfatcel

Uncle Chadpreet was really an extraordinary amongst men in that country tbh. Insane bones and pheno, bone maxxed indo nordics mog so hard, even more so with light eyes. Not just for ethnics but one of the best phenos you can have imo.

Mirin his coloring and hair quality hard too. @Preston didn't you say he was related to some old psl user on this site for something?
View attachment 1562744View attachment 1562745View attachment 1562746
@Zygos4Life's uncle

UC looks nuts tbh. Love his look, would love to look like him. One of the best looking indians ever. Utramasc even his nose isnt so bad cuz it makes him look dom

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero

View attachment 520141

View attachment 520154

View attachment 520157

whos gigachadam?

my dad kinda looks like him