IMG 5938

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, Elias de God, Imretarded? and 3 others
who gaf abt serbia tho :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, primqwe and hopecel
who gaf abt random shithole in africa ur from?
my ancestors were hunter gatherers and conquerors meanwhile urs were raped by high t moggers

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Ascеnd
He gets mogged by Vlahovic

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and shizuku11111
My great grandfathers would beat u to a pulp faggy
except they aint alive retard, no one gives a fuck about ur ancestors or bs like that, live your life, live in the present and future

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
except they aint alive retard, no one gives a fuck about ur ancestors or bs like that, live your life, live in the present and future
Ok fag

my ancestors were hunter gatherers and conquerors meanwhile urs were raped by high t moggers
you're African right? sub-Saharan Africa wouldn never see freedom without decolonization policies of Western countries after WW2

meanwhile Serbians libertated themselves and defeated three empires: Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian and German
vlahovic has dimorphism of a 10 year old boy
wdym? he's pretty much dimorphic tbh

he's loved by the foids for a reason
Dušan Vlahović – Wikipedie
Dušan Vlahović - Player profile 24/25 | Transfermarkt
Dušan Vlahović želja PSŽ-a - Sportal.rs

edin dzeko bosnian better🗿
both brutally mogged to oblivion by a hypermasc Macedonian norwooding slayer Goran Pandev @TsarTsar444
Goran Pandev's hair brutally trolled as Genoa man's bald patch resembles  the shape of a penis | The Sun

The highest smv person in serbia is a random Spanish tourist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aspiringexcel and mrriceguyreturn
you're African right? sub-Saharan Africa wouldn never see freedom without decolonization policies of Western countries after WW2
our own people were basically munipulated by colonizers lol
if they knew that they were being taken advantage of then they would've fought back just like any other person
the fact that I have white grandfathers just prove that even tho they were white supremacist they still wanted married and fucked indigenous women jfl
but anyways ur just simply uneducated, btw I'm talking abt south Africa only, don't gaf abt other sub saharand African countries

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
our own people were basically munipulated by colonizers lol
if they knew that they were being taken advantage of then they would've fought back just like any other person
the fact that I have white grandfathers just prove that even tho they were white supremacist they still wanted married and fucked indigenous women jfl
but anyways ur just simply uneducated, btw I'm talking abt south Africa only, don't gaf abt other sub saharand African countries
When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope  Neil Degrasse Tyson - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and Imretarded?
cope fag this is avg serb in 2024, we mog hard

And average German in 2024 looks like this (this is taking into account the ethnics living in germany so real germans look even whiter)
IMG 7013

Nothing new

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
average serbian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: disgusting

Doesnt do anything in the NBA. He better step up next season because his only claim of being in the league is that Spoelstra makes Cassano look like Messi in case needed

Doesnt do anything in the NBA. He better step up next season because his only claim of being in the league is that Spoelstra makes Cassano look like Messi in case needed
he is 21 going into 3rd year, averaged 7 ppg last year what r u talking abt, with heat system he will score even more

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and shizuku11111
pogledaj komentare ispod njegovih videa @aspiringexcel postat cu ropecel

njih dvojica trojica imaju nerealan smv sad ovde kod nas

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
njih dvojica trojica imaju nerealan smv sad ovde kod nas
a koji su kurac oni? samo tiktokeri ili neki pjevaci? da objave pjesmu tek bi vidio picki po komentarima :ogre::ogre: jebem ti zivot

• +1
a koji su kurac oni? samo tiktokeri ili neki pjevaci? da objave pjesmu tek bi vidio picki po komentarima :ogre::ogre: jebem ti zivot
neka 3 random lika sto otisli viral

ovaj sa plavim ocima brutalno mogguje ovu dvojicu ali iz nekog razloga najvise simpuje za ovog

• Hmm...
  • Woah
neka 3 random lika sto otisli viral

ovaj sa plavim ocima brutalno mogguje ovu dvojicu ali iz nekog razloga najvise simpuje za ovog

on je najvise "dark triad" ja mislim

nekako izgleda najvise muzevno

• +1
on je najvise "dark triad" ja mislim

nekako izgleda najvise muzevno

tako nekako, ovaj treci ima onaj massater hypertrophy ili kako se vec zove, bas smesno izgleda u odmosu na ovu dvojicu

• +1