Rate the effects of garlic pulling (ascension)

D

Deleted member 43029

Bronze
IMG 3822
IMG 3723
IMG 3620
IMG 3770
IMG 3621

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
@Blackgymmax I trust your brutal opinion, rate and advice? (Non surgical)

LTN with a mop on his head

• +1
Reactions: xxv, NarrowBones, Xangsane and 3 others
get a tan and take lycopene, dye hair dark brown and get different style not this mop

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 43029
get a tan and take lycopene, dye hair dark brown and get different style not this mop
okey dokey, will probably take a few months for effects to show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
okey dokey, will probably take a few months for effects to show
ur hair looks better dark. like in avi. Just shape your hair / cut into better style (dont do fades just emo like long hair can even work). get on tazarotene and azelaic acid for skin

ur hair looks better dark. like in avi. Just shape your hair / cut into better style (dont do fades just emo like long hair can even work). get on tazarotene and azelaic acid for skin
Starting accutane in a week or so

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, poopoohead and Deleted member 43029
It’s more of a mod cut,
43B6D13E 4912 46E7 AB9B 6A1CDDE230D8

How so, dermatologist said a low dosage should be fine, my acne is like painful too
dont . ask him for tazorac, its miles safer. Accutane is poison no matter the dose

how did you lose the weight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43029
how did you lose the weight?
I maxed out stair master + weights, like 999 calories, basically daily, for 8 months or so, only ate chicken, red kidney beans and rice, (I still grew 2/3 inches)

• Love it
I maxed out stair master + weights, like 999 calories, basically daily, for 8 months or so, only ate chicken, red kidney beans and rice, (I still grew 2/3 inches)
what type of rice? basmati / jasmine/ ?

• Love it
Normie but jb appeal

Normie but jb appeal
For my age group I’m like super appeal maxed yeah, but I think that’s probably better? As in female appeal and NT>pure looks without the ability to talk or slay

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
>stair master

Woman detected (jk)

• +1
Why do you think so?

For them you just need to be white with baggy clothes and fluffy hair
Even ugly I could somewhat pull with max NT, what’s the point of looks if not for pulling/ abusing halo? As in say a Chadlite in london, goes out and girls thirst for him, but he shits bricks Everytime they approach him, what’s the point?

And as for fluffy hair, I’m like super into fashion and arts, I dress really well with / piercings so yeah they love me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Even ugly I could somewhat pull with max NT, what’s the point of looks if not for pulling/ abusing halo? As in say a Chadlite in london, goes out and girls thirst for him, but he shits bricks Everytime they approach him, what’s the point?

And as for fluffy hair, I’m like super into fashion and arts, I dress really well with / piercings so yeah they love me
I wonder if this will change as I grow up

Yeah for your age you’d slay more than a left chadlite with normal hair

• +1
mtn, but might ascend to htn

• +1
What could I do tho
mtn, but might ascend to htn
nothing surgical - I have my health, that’s what matters most

what about tretinoin for clearing up acne compared to tazarotene