Rate the guy to the right

K

Kreier

Bronze
43047836 10156715356865030 2160175018661642240 n

Rate the guy to the right. He is a 79 years old psychologist i used to talk to. I tried to get him write a report that i should get state-funded plastic surgery and tried to make him help me in the fundraising campaign, but he is so stubborn, fucking dense and stupid that he never even acknowledged that i am ugly. He just denies the truth and says that i look good and that he don't want to let me "destroy my face/looks" with plastic surgery, even though plastic surgery for me is not destruction but reparation.

I even showed him proof, such as how i was rated on photofeeler on various images, and yet he seems to deny it and say i am not ugly, that i look good bla bla bla. Bullshit and consistently lies. When i tell him that i won't get any foids, either he blames it on my behavior or tells me that i must not listen to young foids as they are shallow whores. I told him that those are the types of foids i want, because such foids will be blind and do anything for a guy they are attracted to, even if it's morally questionable or illegal. A so-called "good foid", who is rare those days, would never do anything that's against her moral principles, which obviously is a turn-off as that would make her useless for me and cause problems in our relationship as well. Furthermore, such "good foids", with "good" morals are very dull and boring. When i say this, he thinks i have goals that are not very good.

He is so delusional and arrogant that he thinks that i must not listen to what foids tell me about my looks, only what he tells me. He really thinks he know better than most foids.

Even when i get really angry at him for his outright lies and denial of the truth about my looks, he keeps saying "no, you have good looks". Then i scream to him to shut up in wild rage, he just keeps saying it. I honestly don't know what's wrong with him, but fed up and tired of his beyond-bluepilled attitude, i think it's time i payback by uploading his pic and hence doxx him here.

He also thinks that he is the most handsome man, like come on, a 79 years old wreck thinking so. He seriously thinks he has a chance with young stacies. I don't what's wrong with him.

But here you can rate him.

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
I think he is an ugly guy who is extremely delusional, thinking that he is very handsome and thinking the same about me.

Jfl at this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notmog98 and finn899
Jfl at this thread
I doxxed him as a payback for being worse than even most bluepillers. I told him i would doxx him if he kept denying the truth in my face and since he kept doing it, made this thread just to doxx him.