Screenshot 20220612 211916 Instagram

https://instagram.com/kristina.manners?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Look at his hairline :lul:
How is this possible ? Moneymaxxed is the only answer I have
This guy is 4.5 PSL, loox theory deboonked ?:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior and fogdart
insane collagen wtf are these guys doing man. im 21 and i look a wrinkled muppet

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Thinly veiled cuckoldry thread.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 9670
I cant cope anymore looks theory is BS
He’s middle-high middle psl and good smv. You’re walking around in this world without a clue what’s going on aren’t you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 17872
Lifefuel @MarkCorrigan

Looksmatched.

Girl is subhuman

All these word salad to say he's normie JFL

:lul::lul::lul:
Closer to high normie. Not my fault you’re too retarded to understand these concepts.

He obviously has good frame and his face is masc (100% necessary for black women) with good coloring. You’re the only mouthbreather having difficulty understanding.

Closer to high normie. Not my fault you’re too retarded to understand these concepts.

He obviously has good frame and his face is masc (100% necessary for black women) with good coloring. You’re the only mouthbreather having difficulty understanding.
Also his lower third is 100% acceptable irl (looks like shit in pics especially front on, but irl in motion it’d just look like a decently defined jaw)

All this words when you just could say JBW.

View attachment 1730292View attachment 1730293View attachment 1730294

https://instagram.com/kristina.manners?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Look at his hairline :lul:
How is this possible ? Moneymaxxed is the only answer I have
This guy is 4.5 PSL, loox theory deboonked ?:lul::lul::lul:
He's a high tier normie but it doesn't matter because ethnic women don't date white men for their looks. He's already a trophy for her because he's white. I've seen worse looking white guys dating better looking ethnic women than your oneitis. She'a actually lucky to be with a good looking white dude. Ethnic women like her are usually doomed to dating nerdy oofy doofy white guys

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
He's a high tier normie but it doesn't matter because ethnic women don't date white men for their looks. He's already a trophy for her because he's white. I've seen worse looking white guys dating better looking ethnic women than your oneitis. She'a actually lucky to be with a good looking white dude. Ethnic women like her are usually doomed to dating nerdy oofy doofy white guys

built for BWC

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Most women are doomed to guys like this so eventually better looking girls have to fall into this shit. Theres only so many chads and chadlites b. Plus hes probably career maxxed. In america neither of them are a prize to each other. To whites shes just a nigger and to blacks theyd look at him and be like "low tier normie". Jbw doesnt work in 2022 with ethnic women like this

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and fogdart