Rate the new Air Pods Max ( poorcels on suicide watch )

Deleted member 6789

Deleted member 6789

Kraken

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and JizzFarmer
Soyboys on the way to buy this shit so they can listen to the Nintendo playlist on repeat

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
Everybody will talk shit but you know these fags are slaves to Steve’s high-T essence and will sell their car to get them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6789

They aren’t worth it IMO. Buy yourself a pair of Sony headphones instead when they go for sale. Much better price. I have a pair and they’re so good.

But people will go for them just cuz they’re apple. Apple products are the chads of electronics. They are garbage inside yet people buy them for status and looks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
They aren’t worth it IMO. Buy yourself a pair of Sony headphones instead when they go for sale. Much better price. I have a pair and they’re so good.

But people will go for them just cuz they’re apple. Apple products are the chads of electronics. They are garbage inside yet people buy them for status and looks.
cope you have no sense of aesthetics

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
cope you have no sense of aesthetics
Ohhh nooo what are you gonna do? Spam me a bunch of videos of white women professing their love for Indian men?

I’m so scared

Ohhh nooo what are you gonna do? Spam me a bunch of videos of white women professing their love for Indian men?

I’m so scared

git mogged dicklet

Headphones fuck up ur hair and shit just stick to their earphones this is useless ngl (for normiemaxx)

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Everybody will talk shit but you know these fags are slaves to Steve’s high-T essence and will sell their car to get them
I'm mirin Steve but fuck Apple for using a bunch of Chinks and some dyke negress in this ad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
500$? YIKESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! i'll stick with my airpods fuck that

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
watching steve jobs documentary will teach you that being a HIGH IQ DARK TRIAD MAXXED BAD BOY WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE SUCCESS YOU WANT IN LIFE

HE LITERALLY MANIPULATED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE AND HAD DIRTY LITTLE TACTICS FOR EVERYONE HE ENCOUNTERED

too bad his high iq fucked his mind so hard that he thought eating fruit was the way to cure his cancer. high iq = mental diseases sadly

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Damn, that's crazy.

Keep crying for my $5 earphones.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6789
Back in my time, we used to carry those boomboxes or "ghetto blasters" with us, so everyone around would enjoy the music, pretty much every day someone would bring one to high-school, but this custom died out in the early 2000s, it's crazy there's nothing similar in this day and age, I mean there are some folks who blast music in public from their smartphones, but it's just not the same.
10478_10151875816815663_1836396978_n.jpg

watching steve jobs documentary will teach you that being a HIGH IQ DARK TRIAD MAXXED BAD BOY WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE SUCCESS YOU WANT IN LIFE

HE LITERALLY MANIPULATED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE AND HAD DIRTY LITTLE TACTICS FOR EVERYONE HE ENCOUNTERED

too bad his high iq fucked his mind so hard that he thought eating fruit was the way to cure his cancer. high iq = mental diseases sadly

It's true, Steve Jobs was The Man, he made everyone his bitch, true negative inhib master and he made his image of "muh rebel hippy" while he was a fucking ruthless tycoon, the greatest businessman since Edison, had he run for President, he would become a Democratic version of Trump (they are basically brothers from other mothers)

XM4 >

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet