Rate the only Bengali-origin chad the UK ever had

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

GigaNT, charisma, masculine and IQmaxxed unlike the prettyboy wannabes today. Went toe to toe with Alan Sugar (basically Gordon Ramsey of business). Whole country was talking about him back in 2008. Even at old age still looks pretty good. Idk how tf he got those light eyes. Massive halo.

He actually fucked the winner of the Apprentice Michelle Dewberry who is now a popular face in the UK. Tried to make her convert her to Islam, but broke off relationship after the slut miscarriaged his baby. Based.

'My love for Syed tore me apart' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

@Mixed Slayer @lightskinbengali

@Manchild LATAM passing curry. Looks Colombian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and lightskinbengali
mtn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, SecularIslamist and Lynxress
MTN at worst day
HTN at best day

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
mtn but his popularity stems from his status and money. This guy and @lonelystoner are the only bengali chads I’ve seen ngl.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
bugeyed curry stink bomb

If this is a Bengali Chad I don’t wanna image what kind of abomination a bengali subhuman is 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 48839
View attachment 2753323

View attachment 2753325
View attachment 2753328

GigaNT, charisma, masculine and IQmaxxed unlike the prettyboy wannabes today. Went toe to toe with Alan Sugar (basically Gordon Ramsey of business). Whole country was talking about him back in 2008. Even at old age still looks pretty good. Idk how tf he got those light eyes. Massive halo.

He actually fucked the winner of the Apprentice Michelle Dewberry who is now a popular face in the UK. Tried to make her convert her to Islam, but broke off relationship after the slut miscarriaged his baby. Based.
View attachment 2753327View attachment 2753331

'My love for Syed tore me apart' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

@Mixed Slayer @lightskinbengali

@Manchild LATAM passing curry. Looks Colombian.
HTN but Chad in BD

• +1
looks mexican

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back