Rate the people who used to be the """cool guys""" from my classroom when I was in high-school

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
They were all statusmaxxed, with some of them in LTRs and others being slayers

Screenshot 20220416 125430 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax and Deleted member 16474
mirin the guy on the top left

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 18310 and 1 other person
they probably mogged the other guys in class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
There is a guy at my high school who was high status because he was on the Hockey team and he got really fat over the years since he graduated.

Statusbefore
Status

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bunch of LTN losers, reminds me of my bullies... If I could go back in time I would punch them all

Tallfags and normies.

Just be tall and athletic theory?
The girls in school were young and inexperienced and it’s easy to impress them. I‘m sure, today they have a harder time attracting females without betabuxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Far right guy is a hipcel, far left (inside the red circle) looks like a POS-y.

You confirm?

Far right guy is a hipcel, far left (inside the red circle) looks like a POS-y.

You confirm?
What is POS-y???

The far right guy was the most dumb one among us, that nigga had the iq of a peanut and I'm not even kidding

People used to make fun of his intelligence, but he was still quite popular nevertheless.

Piece of Shit

Looks like brazil

yea the fatpilll is brutals

Fatpill is least brutal pill. I would even say it's lifefuel rather than pill since if you're fat u don't even know what you look like. Also easy to lose fat just eat less

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Bunch of LTN losers, reminds me of my bullies... If I could go back in time I would punch them all
IMG 20191101 WA0073

Jfl, just found this old pic from a party, of me and one of those dudes

The mog is so strong jfl, I really didn't care about maintaining a good appearance at that time.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
View attachment 1637963

Jfl, just found this old pic from a party, of me and one of those dudes

The mog is so strong jfl, I really didn't care about maintaining a good appearance at that time.
Is that the average guy in Brazil??:feelsgiga: I want to come and mog everyone, all the Latinas will want me

Nt low inhib MTNs, very typical slayers in HS

Is that the average guy in Brazil??:feelsgiga: I want to come and mog everyone, all the Latinas will want me
You wouldn't stand a chance here, even now after ascending to HTN it is still hard for me to slay

Brazil is all about being NT, low inhib, having a big social circle and shit like that, no one who is neurodivergent can survive this place

Asia is still a better option to geomax.

• So Sad
In the favelas ye it is just like this or worse. However you are aspie so you dont stand a chance really

• So Sad
So as lata de traficante:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
That one squinter