rate the physique im 16 5'10 135lbs

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
been going to the gym for 2 months now, should I bulk up or keep around 7-8 bf? and can anyone tell me my positives and negatives for aesthetics? like proportions and etc... and is my clavicle narrow?

Attachments

• IMG_4550.jpeg
    IMG_4550.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 0
stickcel get to 10-12%bf
focus on heightmaxx first then when growth plates closed google greek god physique and get it

stickcel get to 10-12%bf
focus on heightmaxx first then when growth plates closed google greek god physique and get it
im 16 about to turn 17 i hit puberty late and my parents aren't that tall my dad is 180cm (5'11) and mom 5'3 (160cm), they won't let me take hgh so i think imma end up capped at 5'10 or 5'11, do you know if my features for aesthetics r good tho?

well your fraudmaxxing in you pic however if you stick to a good diet plus dht maxx and stay physically fit, i think you could reach 6ft.

my parents are 6.2 and 5.11 but i was 5.10 at 16 tanner 3.5 puberty but eventually estonian genes kicked in now hyperborean supermodel(y)

well your fraudmaxxing in you pic however if you stick to a good diet plus dht maxx and stay physically fit, i think you could reach 6ft.

my parents are 6.2 and 5.11 but i was 5.10 at 16 tanner 3.5 puberty but eventually estonian genes kicked in now hyperborean supermodel(y)
im not fraudmaxxing i just flexed with good lighting lmfao if i took 9 pictures like 8 would come out like that, and ur tall because your parents are tall, only my dad is slightly above average

ah
well at 14 i was 159cm only found out about health/looksmaxx stuffs at 15 but thankfully not over
are you religious?

Don't count your hair as your height

ah
well at 14 i was 159cm only found out about health/looksmaxx stuffs at 15 but thankfully not over
are you religious?
im catholic not big into religion tho i just be believing in god, i was around same height at 14 too, i think 15 i was 163-164cm and then 16 168-170cm; and then now i turn 17 in 3 weeks im like 176-177cm. I hit puberty late i got like hair throughout my body at 16.

• +1
Reactions: Brad_
yeah i felt like manlet at 5.10 at 16 as well even living in SEA lmao
Still manlet height, I'm 5'10 without counting hair and I feel short. You still have time, heightmaxx.

Still manlet height, I'm 5'10 without counting hair and I feel short. You still have time, heightmaxx.
heightmaxx is kinda cope besides hgh, if you dont sleep and eat like a concentration camp jew you're good, also my posture is fucked like fucked fucked, with posturemax im 5'10 probably

im catholic not big into religion tho i just be believing in god, i was around same height at 14 too, i think 15 i was 163-164cm and then 16 168-170cm; and then now i turn 17 in 3 weeks im like 176-177cm. I hit puberty late i got like hair throughout my body at 16.
ok then devote more time to God and ask him about this, biblemaxx is a real thing
Dont only do it for yourself though, wont work otherwise

brutal not being properly in puberty at 16 had the same thing

ok then devote more time to God and ask him about this, biblemaxx is a real thing

i pray daily, it lowkey got bad when i was 15 and 164cm that i started praying, i grew like 10-11cm. Might just be cope ando puberty hit. However I am settling more into puberty now, I have a fuck ton of asshair and more hair throughout body, started getting little facial hairs, and my voice got a little deeper, i still look very young tho, and not a lot of hair throughout body such as chest, thighs, and etc...

are you catholic?

if you were taller you could get away with that physique, but right now that’s not it nigga
try to grow taller first

• +1
if you were taller you could get away with that physique, but right now that’s not it nigga
try to grow taller first
how? only way is hgh, and parents dont let me. Dad: 180cm Mom: 160cm Sister: 167cm Me: 176cm.

• So Sad
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
orthodox but i need to devote myself to more time with God im lacking atm
respect you, i believe in god too i just needa get closer to him god bless you tho bro

• +1
i pray daily, it lowkey got bad when i was 15 and 164cm that i started praying, i grew like 10-11cm. Might just be cope ando puberty hit. However I am settling more into puberty now, I have a fuck ton of asshair and more hair throughout body, started getting little facial hairs, and my voice got a little deeper, i still look very young tho, and not a lot of hair throughout body such as chest, thighs, and etc...
yep yep could be cope could not be but no point in not doing it right? Strengthening your relationship with God goes a long way

Be sure to not only ask but also appreciate

yep yep could be cope could not be but no point in not doing it right? Strengthening your relationship with God goes a long way

Be sure to not only ask but also appreciate
yeah I did thank him for growing recently it got to the point where i stopped asking, because I literally reached all my friends height, and ive been getting more girl attention even at 5'10 im brazilian living in florida so i dont get brutally mogged that easy

yeah kinda ironic that we are on this forum lol but its funny to read stuff on here
i dont put other ppl down on this forum and i rarely go on it just trinna improve myself i used to be really ugly, i definitely improved but i dont think im nowehere near htn

well go go go to 6.2 never stop never rest keep on going if you can

gl my brother and may God be with you

see you around