Rate the stack

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
so to grow taller, i got a few supplements to help me with my goal

- MACA (800mg each pill)
- Zinc copper (30mg of zinc and 2mg of copper each pill)
- meletonin (5mg each pill)

now i have mk677 but due to my age (15) i dont want to use it, but if its necessary i might.

what should i add or take out, and should i increase any doses?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 71265
none of that aint gonna do jack shit. find a good source of mk and take mk followed with overdosing Vitamin k2 and D3

The only thing this would do is give you better sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo and coisbhai
none of that aint gonna do jack shit. find a good source of mk and take mk followed with overdosing Vitamin k2 and D3
That won’t do shit either

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and lowiqNormie
i have k2 and d3. how much mk should i take bc one pill is 15mg

If you want any chance of getting taller, past what you would naturally, you need HGH and a strong AI. Even then it’s not a guarantee.

Heightmaxxing is unpredictable, and quite possibly cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, coisbhai and lowiqNormie
yea 15 mg for 8 weeks is what i did and it worked for me
ill try it but doesnt mk have hair loss/ thinning side effects? what can i do to avoid these things

If you want any chance of getting taller, past what you would naturally, you need HGH and a strong AI. Even then it’s not a guarantee.

Heightmaxxing is unpredictable, and quite possibly cope tbh.
I used mk677 at like 13 and im 5'8 and my parents are 5'3 and 5'5 it might just be genetics but i think its the mk

I used mk677 at like 13 and im 5'8 and my parents are 5'3 and 5'5 it might just be genetics but i think its the mk
have you experienced anything bad? what about the typical side effects or speculated effects like diabetes or anxiety

gyno on one side but it went away after a couple weeks
alr ill try it out. how many days should i be on and how many off days do you reccomend?

who told u that jfl

it talks abt it but it might depend from person to person

8 week cyle but id recommend you do more research though
ive done research about it before, i know theres 5 days on and 2 days off. but do you think there should be more on/off days?

ive done research about it before, i know theres 5 days on and 2 days off. but do you think there should be more on/off days?
i never did that on off bs and just took it for 8 straight weeks but make sure not to eat lots of sugar while ur on it

i never did that on off bs and just took it for 8 straight weeks but make sure not to eat lots of sugar while ur on it
alr bet thank you so much man.
ill probably start taking next week

it talks abt it but it might depend from person to person
that article is fucking cap why would a gh secretagouge be androgenic and fuck w dht

that article is fucking cap why would a gh secretagouge be androgenic and fuck w dht
do you know how to strengthen hair tho during an mk cycle?

• +1
Reactions: fatweewee123