120.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 16afghanistan-palace-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg
    16afghanistan-palace-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg
    660.8 KB · Views: 215
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and gamma
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 75421 AM

best looking in these pictures?

Would say it's a normal distribution, but the average guy in those pics mogs the hell out of the average guy on the streets of MOST cities in the world, maybe Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Miami (not the poor parts) I can think of as better

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad, Cidre enjoyer and 5 others
They look like garbage.

A co worker told me look like a Taliban member.

Guess it makes sense lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Germania, Patient A and lutte
Would say it's a normal distribution, but the average guy in those pics mogs the hell out of the average guy on the streets of MOST cities in the world, maybe Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Miami (not the poor parts) I can think of as better

I don't think so.

The average white guy looks much better than these guys.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
They are all beard frauders

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I don't think so.

The average white guy looks much better than these guys.
Facially??? Bodywise and style wise I agree, but facially I think these guys are better.

I'd say more than half JBW, like true JBW, have pretty bad generic bone structure, and he really low T markers - narrow shoulders, bad insertions, no hair, hardgainers, etc

mogger

Asad2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, subhuman incel, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Facially??? Bodywise and style wise I agree, but facially I think these guys are better.

I'd say more than half JBW, like true JBW, have pretty bad generic bone structure, and he really low T markers - narrow shoulders, bad insertions, no hair, hardgainers, etc
I disagree bro.

White guys on average are better looking. They have more robust jaws and bigger chins.

These dudes have good eye areas compared to a lot of white dudes but they have bad jaws and bad harmony that's why they use beards.

Narrow shoulders is also common in these Taliban members the average height among these dudes is probably like 5'6 while the white dudes average height is 5'10 and thus will have broader shoulders and more mass

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I disagree bro.

White guys on average are better looking. They have more robust jaws and bigger chins.

These dudes have good eye areas compared to a lot of white dudes but they have bad jaws and bad harmony that's why they use beards.

Narrow shoulders is also common in these Taliban members the average height among these dudes is probably like 5'6 while the white dudes average height is 5'10 and thus will have broader shoulders and more mass
its more of what I call primitive phenotype, if you have them then its over unless you have insane features

Elaborate I don't understand this high iq
its more of what I call primitive phenotype, if you have them then its over unless you have insane features

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about?
They look inbred and homeless

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 756 and gamma
Elaborate I don't understand this high iq
like even if they have a good jawline or cheekbones if their face and head shape is weird, appears primitive or isn't compatible with modern western beauty standards they are still fucked.

this is also why the lanky nordic phenotype does well, because they look sophisticated and not primitive

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about?
They look inbred and homeless
This forum is so deluded....any western woman would call the police if one of the "moggers" posted in OP would say hi to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Germania, ChristianChad and 4 others
This forum is so deluded....any western woman would call the police if one of the "moggers" posted in OP would say hi to her
This tbh
People here cope with the 1 in 1 million light skinned Afghan and claim they’re representative of them as a whole. Even then they’re probably Russian rapebabies. The average Afghan looks like a curry

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Shrek2OnDvD and gamma
@kikethurston

Looks pretty good mogs hindoos for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
None of them are sexually attractive, but most of them look too old. They definitely mog other ethnic groups though.

gandy on the second picture, far right holding the camera

lol wtf are you smoking, theyre wearing beards because of islam, NOT to hide their jaws. they probably have decent lower thirds as afghans dont have bad lower thirds in general. just normal at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 12669
never thought that id say a call of duty campaign irl this is insane