Rate the two girls I’ve slept with

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I lost my virginity last March at the late age of 26. I only slept with two girls, one time with each girl so yeah I only had sex twice in my lifetime.

What’s your thoughts of the two girls I slept in terms of appearance?

ADAD9507 9D88 4A63 B690 151A71613699

1418ACCB 98B2 4A80 B6C0 640784B33A2C

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Golgo13, SLA and 4 others
they ugly af but rather ugly sex than no sex like me. 33yo virgin speaking:pepefrown::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Golgo13, mogstar and 4 others
Number 1 is a incel factory in disguise, basically subhuman without makeup

Number 2 is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Biiyo03, mogstar and 1 other person
I would fuck the first one ngl

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
1 is below average
2 is good looking

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar, one job away and 1 other person
Damn op I was exactly half your age when I lost mine

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, Mouthbreath, basementdweller78 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: basementdweller78 and .👽.
Sexy ladies

bitch 2 got nice tiddies:hnghn:

I lost my virginity last March at the late age of 26. I only slept with two girls, one time with each girl so yeah I only had sex twice in my lifetime.

View attachment 1406593

View attachment 1406594
normie range women. not bad at all.
Keep the good flow going, to get more experience. It becomes usually mroe enjoyable over time. And when one gets a bit more free and comfy with it; than more often women come back for some more.

they ugly af but rather ugly sex than no sex like me. 33yo virgin speaking:pepefrown::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
epic brutals. how can it happen, for an MMA maxxed high alpha guy.
Honestly.if you not chatted up many womens yet to try to get some stuffs happen. Than "Just" chat up 300 women asap (should be able to do in 1 year), and not being to picky. If that results in 300 times nothing, than it's at least not a lack of trying.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and .👽.
normie range women. not bad at all.
Keep the good flow going, to get more experience. It becomes usually mroe enjoyable over time. And when one gets a bit more free and comfy with it; than more often women come back for some more.

epic brutals. how can it happen, for an MMA maxxed high alpha guy.
Honestly.if you not chatted up many womens yet to try to get some stuffs happen. Than "Just" chat up 300 women asap (should be able to do in 1 year), and not being to picky. If that results in 300 times nothing, than it's at least not a lack of trying.
never talked with a woman so far:pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
never talked with a woman so far:pepefrown:
WTF?
If you really wanna get rid of the v-card. i would go high effort and persue maxxing for some time. You are obviously as it shows, not good looking enough to be able to be passive maxxed. So than, persueing is the only option. And hopefully 1 in 50 women want to f you. Than it will take 100 women to chat up. Since 50 women will be taken already, and the other 50, 49 will reject you than and 1 may give the pass.

good lucks. losing the v-card

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
WTF?
If you really wanna get rid of the v-card. i would go high effort and persue maxxing for some time. You are obviously as it shows, not good looking enough to be able to be passive maxxed. So than, persueing is the only option. And hopefully 1 in 50 women want to f you. Than it will take 100 women to chat up. Since 50 women will be taken already, and the other 50, 49 will reject you than and 1 may give the pass.

good lucks. losing the v-card
what should i do when a girl want to Fnnut sees my tiny 6 incher BP? i cant cope :pepefrown::feelswah:

what should i do when a girl want to Fnnut sees my tiny 6 incher BP? i cant cope :pepefrown::feelswah:
no idea what fnnut means.
What you should do, is just go with the flow and instincts. We huamsn are freaking naturally build to do this. Thinking and thinking "what shoudl i do" = vibe kill.
if you wanna use your brain, which ideally you are not nor even possible to use. Than i woud suggest these 2 things.
1. Slower
2. it's lower than you think

I'm guessing you're trolling?

1418ACCB 98B2 4A80 B6C0 640784B33A2C2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, rydofx, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
no idea what fnnut means.
What you should do, is just go with the flow and instincts. We huamsn are freaking naturally build to do this. Thinking and thinking "what shoudl i do" = vibe kill.
if you wanna use your brain, which ideally you are not nor even possible to use. Than i woud suggest these 2 things.
1. Slower
2. it's lower than you think
thx for help bro. i was just larping tbh I'm not 33 but tbh i really have an 6 incher and it makes me depressed. trying manual stretching but nothing so far:pepefrown:

thx for help bro. i was just larping tbh I'm not 33 but tbh i really have an 6 incher and it makes me depressed. trying manual stretching but nothing so far:pepefrown:
luckily you are not 33. Otherwise your MMA carreer is over before it even started

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
hey better than nothing tbh

View attachment 1406593

View attachment 1406594
2nd id probably fuck if she looks exactly like pictures and not fat IRL.
1st trash.

But dont worry OP, my first slays were trash as well, like my first 20 were mostly trash Xd

But from all the slays ive got like 20-30 htb-staceylites

Not bad for a 26 year old virgin

View attachment 1406593

View attachment 1406594
both are below average, 2nd kinda makes it's work by giving milf vibes but really that just means she's coping with old age by using too much make up.

I would never even consider these women sage