Rate The Weight Loss

kroxy

kroxy

Iron
one of the pictures (right) was around back in october last year or maybe abit before and the other (left) is taken really really recent.

hopefully i can ascend to ltn if i can clear my skin (ill be starting accutane in a week) and lose abit more fat. i weigh around 104kg (129kg when i first started) and i need to get to around 95 - 90 im around 6,2ish

unfortunately my eye area is a poor part of me. prey eyes and close set ):::::::

do i have potential if i keep losing fat and clear my skin?
you can be brutally honest. but try and offer advice pluzzz.... also dont mind the hair in the recent photo it looks bad because idk how to make it look good with headphones on lol

Attachments

• image_2024-08-28_234112232.png
    image_2024-08-28_234112232.png
    637.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 69d1ce37-dcf4-4a64-9184-064ddc0dac71 (2).jpg
    69d1ce37-dcf4-4a64-9184-064ddc0dac71 (2).jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 0
Not bad at all proud of u bro

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
one of the pictures (right) was around back in october last year or maybe abit before and the other (left) is taken really really recent.

hopefully i can ascend to ltn if i can clear my skin (ill be starting accutane in a week) and lose abit more fat. i weigh around 104kg (129kg when i first started) and i need to get to around 95 - 90 im around 6,2ish

unfortunately my eye area is a poor part of me. prey eyes and close set ):::::::

do i have potential if i keep losing fat and clear my skin?
you can be brutally honest. but try and offer advice pluzzz.... also dont mind the hair in the recent photo it looks bad because idk how to make it look good with headphones on lol
yes potential if skin is clear also focus on getting toned but dont go overboard on working out

No need for accutane, stop touching your face and wash it before bed and during the morning. Stop eating shit diet

No need for accutane, stop touching your face and wash it before bed and during the morning. Stop eating shit diet
No I do need it I have it not only on my face it’s pretty bad on my shoulders back and chest, my diet is fairly clean + the genetic history of acne in my family is bad

Went from truecel to truecel