Rate the young imran khan

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
Hes actually less good looking than i thought hed be when i decided to make this ngl

Attachments

• imran 9.jpg
    imran 9.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 100
  • imran 8.jpg
    imran 8.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 103
  • imran 7.jpg
    imran 7.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 113
  • imran 6.jpg
    imran 6.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 114
  • imran 5.jpg
    imran 5.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 127
  • imran 2.jpg
    imran 2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 116
  • imran 3.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 2
  • imran 4.jpg
    imran 4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 126
  • imran 1.jpg
    imran 1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 120
  • imran q.jpg
    imran q.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and reptiles
He has weird hair, average jaw, no zygos but still mogs because of god-tier eye area. Eye area > all

He has weird hair, average jaw, no zygos but still mogs because of god-tier eye area. Eye area > all
Ngl he looks greek or Sicilian more than pakistani

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8583 and 2 others

true, he reminds me of this Greek actor. What's this eye area type called? You just can' lose with it regardless of body fat, bones, hair etc

Verlekis

Hunter eyes or death, no other feature has so much endurance even after the agepill, fatpill, heightpill etc. There's no surgery for it, is there?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6128
His eye shape is very good but eyebrows and colour are lacking.

i agree he benefits a lot from pheno but i think hes also massively haloed by the whole "exotic intellectual" shtick and the kind of glamorous, mysterious duality of being both an oxford ppe grad and a world class sportsmen, a pakistani politician/statesman and a formerly hedonistic playboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Tall midface with hunter eyes gives high class masculine look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6111
Tall midface with hunter eyes gives high class masculine look
is tall midface just a cope way of saying long midface?

(i also have a long midface)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 4797, LILMAXILLA and 1 other person
is tall midface just a cope way of saying long midface?

(i also have a long midface)
Yeah i should've actually said long midface. Tall midface doesn't sound right lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6111

Hes pashtun meaning he has no nigger blood and i think pashtuns are closer to iranians hence why they look greekish this is why i said pakistan is the future of south asia it is removing its nigger blood 1 block at a time

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Hes pashtun meaning he has no nigger blood and i think pashtuns are closer to iranians hence why they look greekish this is why i said pakistan is the future of south asia it is removing its nigger blood 1 block at a time
He is half Punjabi

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and reptiles
Pashtuns are ethnically “Iranian”
He is half Punjabi
Source? As far as I’m aware both his parents are from Pashtun tribes settled in Punjab

there are no blacks in South Asia

Pashtuns are ethnically “Iranian”
Source? As far as I’m aware both his parents are from Pashtun tribes settled in Punjab

I am aware hes pashtun however the ethnic groups beside him are also very common in pakistan also even the punjabis have near nigger 0 nigger blood but there very dark skinned my point is paksitan is the future for well all west eurasian of south asia

I am aware hes pashtun however the ethnic groups beside him are also very common in pakistan also even the punjabis have near nigger 0 nigger blood but there very dark skinned my point is paksitan is the future for well all west eurasian of south asia
if you mean dravidian just say dravidian. why be vulgar AND misleading

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
if you mean dravidian just say dravidian. why be vulgar AND misleading

Dravdians were Caucasian in fact i would go as far as to say the peoples of the indus valley neolethic iranians were closest to modern day iranians, That being said modern day dravdians area mixture of Abo,WHG,Neolethic iran it's the ABO that causes the subhumanity really never the less most punjabis are dark skinned caucasians

Dravdians were Caucasian in fact i would go as far as to say the peoples of the indus valley neolethic iranians were closest to modern day iranians, That being said modern day dravdians area mixture of Abo,WHG,Neolethic iran it's the ABO that causes the subhumanity really never the less most punjabis are dark skinned caucasians
source? I know the dravidians came via iran, but idk if that makes them caucasian, especially considering it was before the IE migrations, but is there actual evidence modern dravidians are actually partially aborigine? isnt it just that aborigines are also at least partially descended from SAHG?

also the dravidians ancestors by definition werent WHG, theyre SAHG. unless you think whg literally migrated from europe to south asia?

source? I know the dravidians came via iran, but idk if that makes them caucasian, especially considering it was before the IE migrations, but is there actual evidence modern dravidians are actually partially aborigine? isnt it just that aborigines are also at least partially descended from SAHG?

also the dravidians ancestors by definition werent WHG, theyre SAHG. unless you think whg literally migrated from europe to south asia?

>>source? I know the dravidians came via iran, but idk if that makes them caucasian, especially considering it was before the IE migrations, but is there actual evidence modern dravidians are actually partially aborigine? isnt it just that aborigines are also at least partially descended from SAHG?>>

Caucasian just means west Eurasian anyways the IVC people before mixing with SAHG were primarily neolethic iranians at around 87 percent that is more than enough though to claim they are west eurasian. Also note the Indo european invasion itself isn't the sole thing that is caucasian in Indians.

>>also the dravidians ancestors by definition werent WHG, theyre SAHG. unless you think whg literally migrated from europe to south asia?>>

THe original dravdians aren't but modern dravidans due to mixing with Post proto Indo european steppe herder have WHG ancestry the original dravdians were just iran neolethic which isn't WHG it's more well iranian related or elamite related.

Remeber ANI was around half WHG and around HALF Iran neolethic.

Modern dravdians aren't caucasian though due to mixing with the tribals in the south the originals were very west eurasian

>>source? I know the dravidians came via iran, but idk if that makes them caucasian, especially considering it was before the IE migrations, but is there actual evidence modern dravidians are actually partially aborigine? isnt it just that aborigines are also at least partially descended from SAHG?>>

Caucasian just means west Eurasian anyways the IVC people before mixing with SAHG were primarily neolethic iranians at around 87 percent that is more than enough though to claim they are west eurasian. Also note the Indo european invasion itself isn't the sole thing that is caucasian in Indians.

>>also the dravidians ancestors by definition werent WHG, theyre SAHG. unless you think whg literally migrated from europe to south asia?>>

THe original dravdians aren't but modern dravidans due to mixing with Post proto Indo european steppe herder have WHG ancestry the original dravdians were just iran neolethic which isn't WHG it's more well iranian related or elamite related.

Remeber ANI was around half WHG and around HALF Iran neolethic.

Modern dravdians aren't caucasian though due to mixing with the tribals in the south the originals were very west eurasian
if youre going to say caucasian is west eurasian then sure.

WHG is totally separate from IE though? IE largely displaced/mixed with WHG when they got to central and western europe, they didnt descend from them.

if youre going to say caucasian is west eurasian then sure.

WHG is totally separate from IE though? IE largely displaced/mixed with WHG when they got to central and western europe, they didnt descend from them.

>>if youre going to say caucasian is west eurasian then sure.<<

I'm not saying anything anthropologists are the ones saying Caucasian refers to western Eurasian.

>>WHG is totally separate from IE though? IE largely displaced/mixed with WHG when they got to central and western europe, they didnt descend from them.<<

I don't know what would you classify steppe emba ? i thought it was a proto europoid component even craniometrically it looks very similar to the tarim basin mummies found in the ughyur people.

It's yamnaya dna does that count as WHG ?

>>if youre going to say caucasian is west eurasian then sure.<<

I'm not saying anything anthropologists are the ones saying Caucasian refers to western Eurasian.

>>WHG is totally separate from IE though? IE largely displaced/mixed with WHG when they got to central and western europe, they didnt descend from them.<<

I don't know what would you classify steppe emba ? i thought it was a proto europoid component even craniometrically it looks very similar to the tarim basin mummies found in the ughyur people.

It's yamnaya dna does that count as WHG ?

Its a matter of terminology, im not disputing what youre saying.

yeah yamnaya were proto indo european and ancestors of modern euros but they werent WHG. WHG is like cheddar man. when the Indo Europeans ie the Yamnaya and their relatives/descendants migrated into Europe they mixed with and for the most part displaced WHG in western central and southern europe and Eastern Hunter Gatherers in eastern europe. this happened after they got to europe though so the IE who went to India via central asia and Iran wouldnt have mixed with WHG.

Modern euros in different countries are for the most part various percentage mixtures of WHG, Yamnaya/IE and Neolithic farmers, in the same way that I presume Indians/south asians are various mixtures of SAHG, Yamnaya/IE and Iranian (dravidian) neolithic farmers. like theyre all descended from the same people but one group or other's dna will be more prevalent depending on where you are?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Its a matter of terminology, im not disputing what youre saying.

yeah yamnaya were proto indo european and ancestors of modern euros but they werent WHG. WHG is like cheddar man. when the Indo Europeans ie the Yamnaya and their relatives/descendants migrated into Europe they mixed with and for the most part displaced WHG in western central and southern europe and Eastern Hunter Gatherers in eastern europe. this happened after they got to europe though so the IE who went to India via central asia and Iran wouldnt have mixed with WHG.

Modern euros in different countries are for the most part various percentage mixtures of WHG, Yamnaya/IE and Neolithic farmers, in the same way that I presume Indians/south asians are various mixtures of SAHG, Yamnaya/IE and Iranian (dravidian) neolithic farmers. like theyre all descended from the same people but one group or other's dna will be more prevalent depending on where you are?

Yrah except my point is for the longest indians were full on caucasians its the mixing with the dysgenic SAHG that destroyed most indians the south is 60 percent ani but 40 percent negro.

Pakistan has near 0 of that abo blood hence why i said they were the future of south asia south asia while predominantly of caucasian stock have mixex heavily with the tribals hence they can have nigger phenotypes.

mongolian rape baby eyes/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Looks like a taller Joaquim de Almeida

@Thompsonz thoughts?