Rate these 2 morphs by someone on red pill talk

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss, Salludon and Deleted member 2769
Is that chico? Squared jaw makes him lose some of his particimular appeal imho.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 2769, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss, left2die, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
chico dropped down 50 IQ points

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: left2die, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2769 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
He looks deformed, tall midface is everything, jfl at this cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2769
Damn well he is the heavenly light that gandy created tbh
legit. chico is the angel sent to earth by granddaddy saint Gandy himself

• Hmm...
legit. chico is the angel sent to earth by granddaddy saint Gandy himself

Legit gandy separated the light and darkness tbh i even wrote the bible of gandy

• Hmm...
Legit gandy separated the light and darkness tbh i even wrote the bible of gandy
and Richard Ramirez is the satan of this world with his dark triad traits and mischief

• Hmm...
and Richard Ramirez is the satan of this world with his dark triad traits and mischief

He's a son of the darkness jordan barrett tbh

• Hmm...
chico looks more attractive on the morph. idk why people jerk off to him so much on here. the kid has a feminine face, if he took some fin he could probably become a tranny.

gandy looks at least fucking manly

• Hmm...
chico looks more attractive on the morph. idk why people jerk off to him so much on here. the kid has a feminine face, if he took some fin he could probably become a tranny.

gandy looks at least fucking manly

Dude chico is the heavenly son tbh we worship him and gandy is our father in heaven he made creation

• Hmm...
Is that chico? Squared jaw makes him lose some of his particimular appeal imho.
He looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome in the morph jfl

• Hmm...
Dude chico is the heavenly son tbh we worship him and gandy is our father in heaven he made creation
he has average bone structure, feminine eyebrows any bad nose to lips ratio.

why is everyone so obsessed with him

• Hmm...
They don't need tan. Their skin tone is fine.

• Hmm...

he has HARMONY

keep coping in your mothers basement

• Hmm...
he has HARMONY

keep coping in your mothers basement
i have more girl contact than you and chico together u fucking incels

• Hmm...

This is why he is literal the light he's in the book of gandy

Genesis 1:1

In the begging Gandy created the heaven's and the earth and the the earth was without form and void and the spirit of gandy moved across the waters and Gandy said let their be light and their was light he separated the light from the darkness his son the light was called chico his dual counter part the dark barret he called the light good and the dark bad.

genesis 1:2

He created plants and life forms from the fish of the sea the fowl of the air and the beasts of the field he created all things he let all things evolve like a master clock work maker.

Genesis 1:3

These are the day's he worked to create all of creation day 1 he made all of the natural law's in nature.

Day 2 he made the land and sea habitable for life.

Day 3 he created plants and gave them a function to serve the environment.

Day 4 he created the animal's and gave them a function he created dualistic order between the animal kingdom he prescribed onto them a consciousness.

Day 5 he separated the light and darkness.

Day 6 he made interfered in creation to create human beings.

Day 7 we had the first man and women.

These are the ages of our creation.

Genesis 1:4

He made a garden called EDEN and placed the 2 evolved apes chad and stacy in the garden gave them the conception of free will and he gave them higher reasoning his 1 commandment was to act higher and not carnal and so that was what happened until stacy got bored of chad and bounced over into fucking the dogs and so the sin of bestiality occurred.

Genesis 1:5

The sin was realized by chad and so in response he too committed this vial sin and in so doing the great Gandy grew pissed and he cursed Chad and Stacy for the chad he made sure some of his children would become subhuman's while for the stacy he made them hypergamous by nature never finding happiness he made them cruel by nature and in so doing he cursed the human race until the end day's of humanity.
and 9 girl approaches this year alone.

Post picks or larp tbh

• Hmm...
This is why he is literal the light he's in the book of gandy

Genesis 1:1

In the begging Gandy created the heaven's and the earth and the the earth was without form and void and the spirit of gandy moved across the waters and Gandy said let their be light and their was light he separated the light from the darkness his son the light was called chico his dual counter part the dark barret he called the light good and the dark bad.

genesis 1:2

He created plants and life forms from the fish of the sea the fowl of the air and the beasts of the field he created all things he let all things evolve like a master clock work maker.

Genesis 1:3

These are the day's he worked to create all of creation day 1 he made all of the natural law's in nature.

Day 2 he made the land and sea habitable for life.

Day 3 he created plants and gave them a function to serve the environment.

Day 4 he created the animal's and gave them a function he created dualistic order between the animal kingdom he prescribed onto them a consciousness.

Day 5 he separated the light and darkness.

Day 6 he made interfered in creation to create human beings.

Day 7 we had the first man and women.

These are the ages of our creation.

Genesis 1:4

He made a garden called EDEN and placed the 2 evolved apes chad and stacy in the garden gave them the conception of free will and he gave them higher reasoning his 1 commandment was to act higher and not carnal and so that was what happened until stacy got bored of chad and bounced over into fucking the dogs and so the sin of bestiality occurred.

Genesis 1:5

The sin was realized by chad and so in response he too committed this vial sin and in so doing the great Gandy grew pissed and he cursed Chad and Stacy for the chad he made sure some of his children would become subhuman's while for the stacy he made them hypergamous by nature never finding happiness he made them cruel by nature and in so doing he cursed the human race until the end day's of humanity.

Post picks or larp tbh
i posted my pics on here before but had to delete cuz people from other forums dox me cuz im rly hated there. dont want random niggers to call my workplace and tell them about the pedo shit i posted before

• Hmm...
and 9 girl approaches this year alone.
Cope you haven't fucked a single one of them

Amount of girls that approached Chico this year: 900

Amount of girls that approached me this year: 0

900+0=900

900>9

Get rekt mate

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 2205
i posted my pics on here before but had to delete cuz people from other forums dox me cuz im rly hated there. dont want random niggers to call my workplace and tell them about the pedo shit i posted before

Send private message to me tbh you can trust me a i have my fucking face posted here and b i have nothing to lose

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 2205
Cope you haven't fucked a single one of them

Amount of girls that approached Chico this year: 900

Amount of girls that approached me this year: 0

900+0=900

900>9

Get rekt mate
yea but they only approached him to ask for time/directions while the asked me to suck my dick after 10 seconds small talk
Send private message to me tbh you can trust me a i have my fucking face posted here and b i have nothing to lose
i did this before in a cod4 forum of a guy that was friend of me and he spread my pictures. im just happy nobody called at my work yet

• Hmm...
yea but they only approached him to ask for time/directions while the asked me to suck my dick after 10 seconds small talk

No way of proving that and if its the internet than i'm gonna assume it's a larp

• Hmm...
No way of proving that and if its the internet than i'm gonna assume it's a larp
i honestly got rated 5.5/high tier normie with potential for 6.5 / chadlite if i grow my hair out, gymmax and eyebrow max. i did all of these so im most likely chadlite now. i also got approaxhed since i looksmaxxed.

ps: forgot to mention posturemaxxing tongue and body. i Think that brought me the most psl boost

• Hmm...

i did this before in a cod4 forum of a guy that was friend of me and he spread my pictures. im just happy nobody called at my work yet
They approached him to get piped down doggy style.

They avoided me tho tbh :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 1140
i honestly got rated 5.5/high tier normie with potential for 6.5 / chadlite if i grow my hair out, gymmax and eyebrow max. i did all of these so im most likely chadlite now. i also got approaxhed since i looksmaxxed.

ps: forgot to mention posturemaxxing tongue and body. i Think that brought me the most psl boost

Dude i'm not doubting you it's just the internet is full of larpers i am the most honest dude here ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 1140
  • Hmm...
Holy shit my eyes are literally gonna be like chico’s When they heal

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 2769