Iron
Pajeets or Chadpreets?

Attachments

• 0E8DEF35-D2AE-4987-94B7-4125A98AB66F.jpeg
    0E8DEF35-D2AE-4987-94B7-4125A98AB66F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Left is htn right is mtn.

Both have low SMV though.
The average Indian looks nothing like he one on the right lol but yeah low smv compared to any other race

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
The average Indian looks nothing like he one on the right lol but yeah low smv compared to any other race
If you were indian with your current PSL and height, it would be kinda over for you.

Btw do most people irl think your mixed race or african american? I think you can pass as both.

If you were indian with your current PSL and height, it would be kinda over for you.

Btw do most people irl think your mixed race or african american? I think you can pass as both.
I agree

Online people think I'm blasian a lot
Irl people think I'm just black tho anytime someone thinks I'm different it's always blasian

Even tho I'm 0% asian

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Left guy looks eastern Pakistani/sikh as fuck,
Indian use Paki chads alot to cope

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Left guy looks eastern Pakistani/sikh as fuck,
Indian use Paki chads alot to cope
I've noticed paki models look wayyyy different and lighter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and justinzayn
I agree

Online people think I'm blasian a lot
Irl people think I'm just black tho anytime someone thinks I'm different it's always blasian

Even tho I'm 0% asian
Being perceived as black barely affects your SMV too. Black failo only applies to ugly blacks with shit pheno and upbringing.

Being perceived as black barely affects your SMV too. Black failo only applies to ugly blacks with shit pheno and upbringing.
I mean it depends I've had two girls on omegle say "I look really good for a nigger" and they had confederate flags in the background so u never know might be because I'm a prettyboy and not masc

Nowadays it's getting better than and with social media banning racist post and people getting canceled for it the smv of black men increases

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I mean it depends I've had two girls on omegle say "I look really good for a nigger" and they had confederate flags in the background so u never know might be because I'm a prettyboy and not masc

Nowadays it's getting better than and with social media banning racist post and people getting canceled for it the smv of black men increases
As long as you are at least MTN-HTN with an acceptable phenotype and height, you should not struggle. Only problem is a lot of blacks have ass phenotypes so they can only cope with height, frame and BBC, which limits to low-tier women.

As long as you are at least MTN-HTN with an acceptable phenotype and height, you should not struggle. Only problem is a lot of blacks have ass phenotypes so they can only cope with height, frame and BBC, which limits to low-tier women.
Yeah African pheno is a death sentence however some can escape IL link this one dude who is a genuine prettyboy tyronelite with Stacy's in his comments and he has the death tier pheno

Yeah African pheno is a death sentence however some can escape IL link this one dude who is a genuine prettyboy tyronelite with Stacy's in his comments and he has the death tier pheno
Lol. I have yet to see an a prettyboy with african phenotype. Their features are too ogre for that.

Attachments

• e36a177eee6f15163148e183490eab1b.mp4
    1.1 MB
The nibba on the left looks like a weird fusion of Zayn with Giga chad

Death sentence for who? Non black women ???

Pajeets tbh
This is a chadpreet
2492178 chadpreet3 1
2492202 1628403788375

God u guys are quite literally clueless about aesthetics.
Am I the only one left here who knows shit about aesthetics? :feelshah::feelshehe:

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
left is htn

right mtn at most

stop postin curries

I never saw the second picture. That's a Sikh mogger if I am not mistaken.
Idk what that is but yeah uncle chadpreet was a mogger.
Would have been a model and I dare say better looking had he lived in the west.

Pajeets tbh
This is a chadpreet
View attachment 1900307View attachment 1900309
God u guys are quite literally clueless about aesthetics.
Am I the only one left here who knows shit about aesthetics? :feelshah::feelshehe:

They are not pajeets JFL if were to say high tier normie there very high up there bordering chad preet light the left guy atleast bearing in mind most guys look better IRL.

i'm a chadpreet tbh

Nah your Persian chaddam I don't know what Persians are they aren't curries or Arabs so what do they fall under Aryan is a cope term as well TBQH because Both curries Iranians and Euros claim it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840