• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Gengar
@TRUE_CEL body halo?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
Its no halo its your average "yeah I sport two times a week" body.
Fairs. I see many women lust over guys with bodies like those in the OP

• +1
Its no halo its your average "yeah I sport two times a week" body.
also my body is quite similar only that my shoulders are a little wider and my abs less defined

• +1
Fairs. I see many women lust over guys with bodies like those in the OP
also my body is quite similar only that my shoulders are a little wider and my abs less defined
Yes women dont like meathead type of bodies, those in the video are a lot better. But its not a halo in the sense "his body makes him look even better."

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes women dont like meathead type of bodies, those in the video are a lot better. But its not a halo in the sense "his body makes him look even better."
tbf, I lift weights and stretch, and a bit of cardio but it's nothing intense
I don't want to get too bulky tbh, I'm personally worried about ballooning up again especially in my middle/old age :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
tbf, I lift weights and stretch, and a bit of cardio but it's nothing intense
I don't want to get too bulky tbh, I'm personally worried about ballooning up again especially in my middle/old age :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah keep doing what youre doing, i think thats better but on psl we seem to be the minority thinking that way

• +1
Yeah keep doing what youre doing, i think thats better but on psl we seem to be the minority thinking that way
true, many people here advise people to get a roided zyzz body but for me this is not ideal
ottermode is ideal tbh

• +1
true, many people here advise people to get a roided zyzz body but for me this is not ideal
ottermode is ideal tbh
Agreed bro, btw you already have face so you dont need that kinda bod, zyzz is for guys with sub7 faces though zyzz himself was quite a mogger :hnghn:

• +1
Agreed bro, btw you already have face so you dont need that kinda bod, zyzz is for guys with sub7 faces though zyzz himself was quite a mogger :hnghn:
indeed but tbh his face isn't that special. he was haloed hard by body and demeanour

also thank you :love: