Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression

They're all normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and MrGlutton
Life mogs me

Brb rotting

You're just a greycel so you wouldn't understand.

Those who are uglier than normies are subhuman
Ugly normies are called Low tier normies
Decent looking normies are called normies
The most good looking normies are called High tier normies
Those who are hotter than normies are chadlites
The hottest men are Chads

I'm a normie, according to some people Pewdiepie is a high tier normie. Those are only some examples.
Here is a photo of me if you want to compare.
I was subhuman at 18, now, thanks to a double jaw surgery done when I was 20, I am a normie and looksmaxxing to become at least a Chadlite.

Attachments

• Me at 18.jpg
    Me at 18.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Me at 22.jpg
    Me at 22.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 8583

I'm a normie, according to some people Pewdiepie is a high tier normie. Those are only some examples.
I was subhuman at 18, now, thanks to a double jaw surgery done when I was 20, I am a normie and looksmaxxing to become at least a Chadlite.
honestly you only became a 5.5/10

unless your avi is you

unless your avi is you
no, my avi is Tom Welling (Clark Kent on the tv show Smallville which is from the 2000s)

Also, that is what I meant, 5.5/10 would be normie, all those girls are normie, just because they are blonde doesn't make them rank higher, they don't have hot features. I have met 8s in real life, 8s that gave me strong IOIs, so I know that those are normies.

i hate that look on white guys.. just screams arrogant upper middle class guy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 8765, Highrise and 1 other person
no, my avi is Tom Welling (Clark Kent on the tv show Smallville which is from the 2000s)

Also, that is what I meant, 5.5/10 would be normie, all those girls are normie, just because they are blonde doesn't make them rank higher, they don't have hot features. I have met 8s in real life, 8s that gave me strong IOIs, so I know that those are normies.
They’re stacys. Anyone would agree with me other than jealous people on this forum

What’s lOl?

They’re stacys. Anyone would agree with me other than jealous people on this forum
What you don't understand is that the black pill's beauty standards is based on the looks of the most attractive men and women in the world. And just because a girl is blonde or even if she has blue eyes, it does not make her automatically beautiful, because women need specific features to look above average. When I say that they are normies, it's not an insult, it's a compliment.

What you need to understand is that "normie" doesn't mean the average fat or ugly person in the USA. When we say that someone is a normie, we mean that they look normal, in the sense that they don't look ugly and they don't look like they are incredibly good looking.
So, here is how we rate:

Subhumans are 1-3/10
Low tier normies are 5/10
normies are 6/10
High tier normies are 7/10
Chadlites are 8-9/10
Chads are 10/10

The higher your rating, the easier it is for you to attract women and get IOIs (indicators of interest), an IOI would be when a girl checks you out for example, she maintains eye contact for a very long time so you notice her and approach her to start a conversation.

If you are a low tier normie or subhuman though, you will never get IOIs, and if you do get a girlfriend it will be either because of your money or your popularity (like if you are a celebrity), and she will never love you for who you are.

If you are a normie of a normal 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 height, it is very likely that you will not get IOIs, however through social circles, you can get a normie girlfriend if you have enough social circles and you get lucky, this is how most normies meet each other. Normie men don't have a lot of sexual partners because they can't hookup and it's very difficult for them to find a girlfriend outside of social circles. So if you suck at socializing or you are an introvert at this level, you can be a mentalcel.

If you are a much taller normie (6 foot 2 or taller), you may get checked out by women a lot, even some who are 8/10 especially if you have redeeming features in your face that make you stand out. This is the category that I am currently in, I am 6 foot 4 in height but at around 15% body fat, and with little to no muscle mass, I get IOIs from 18 year old women who are 8/10 in looks, but they are not very tall.

Then if you are a high tier normie, you can get 99+ likes on Tinder and you can get laid with ease with Tinder since you get tons of matches effortlessly. To be at this level, you need to be at least 6 feet tall (probably) and you need to be very muscular (30-40 lbs of muscle added to your frame) and you need a low body fat percentage (10-12% body fat), and you need good forward growth so a good above average jawline and no obvious deformities (so you need a full head of hair, a good nose, and normal eyes and no big scars on your face)

Then to become a Chadlite, you need to have hunter eyes (no upper or lower eyelid exposure) and they need to be deep-set. You also need all the other great things that the high tier normie has. And you also need the right phenotype, that is something you are born with, you can't change it with surgery unfortunately.
So a Chadlite is basically a high tier normie with hunter eyes and a better phenotype.

Then to be a Chad, you need to have all the features of the Chadlite except that your phenotype needs to be even better, it need to be the most attractive phenotype ever and the entire face has to be perfect and the guy has to be tall.

Once I will be done gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing and leanmaxxing, I will become a high tier normie, but since I am tall, I will mog all other high tier normies because my frame is bigger because I am taller. And I believe that at that level of looksmaxxing, the big difference in height that I have over other men will be more important than the difference in phenotype between me, the chadlites and the chads, so when I will be done looksmaxxing in around 3 years, I will have ascended from a 6.5/10 to a 9 or a 10/10 even if my face won't be perfect, just because I am tall. So no, my standards aren't too high. In 3 years, I'll post a thread to show my progress, and I'll make other threads little by little too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Highrise
None of them are attractive, but could be the pictures.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
What you don't understand is that the black pill's beauty standards is based on the looks of the most attractive men and women in the world. And just because a girl is blonde or even if she has blue eyes, it does not make her automatically beautiful, because women need specific features to look above average. When I say that they are normies, it's not an insult, it's a compliment.

What you need to understand is that "normie" doesn't mean the average fat or ugly person in the USA. When we say that someone is a normie, we mean that they look normal, in the sense that they don't look ugly and they don't look like they are incredibly good looking.
So, here is how we rate:

Subhumans are 1-3/10
Low tier normies are 5/10
normies are 6/10
High tier normies are 7/10
Chadlites are 8-9/10
Chads are 10/10

The higher your rating, the easier it is for you to attract women and get IOIs (indicators of interest), an IOI would be when a girl checks you out for example, she maintains eye contact for a very long time so you notice her and approach her to start a conversation.

If you are a low tier normie or subhuman though, you will never get IOIs, and if you do get a girlfriend it will be either because of your money or your popularity (like if you are a celebrity), and she will never love you for who you are.

If you are a normie of a normal 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 height, it is very likely that you will not get IOIs, however through social circles, you can get a normie girlfriend if you have enough social circles and you get lucky, this is how most normies meet each other. Normie men don't have a lot of sexual partners because they can't hookup and it's very difficult for them to find a girlfriend outside of social circles. So if you suck at socializing or you are an introvert at this level, you can be a mentalcel.

If you are a much taller normie (6 foot 2 or taller), you may get checked out by women a lot, even some who are 8/10 especially if you have redeeming features in your face that make you stand out. This is the category that I am currently in, I am 6 foot 4 in height but at around 15% body fat, and with little to no muscle mass, I get IOIs from 18 year old women who are 8/10 in looks, but they are not very tall.

Then if you are a high tier normie, you can get 99+ likes on Tinder and you can get laid with ease with Tinder since you get tons of matches effortlessly. To be at this level, you need to be at least 6 feet tall (probably) and you need to be very muscular (30-40 lbs of muscle added to your frame) and you need a low body fat percentage (10-12% body fat), and you need good forward growth so a good above average jawline and no obvious deformities (so you need a full head of hair, a good nose, and normal eyes and no big scars on your face)

Then to become a Chadlite, you need to have hunter eyes (no upper or lower eyelid exposure) and they need to be deep-set. You also need all the other great things that the high tier normie has. And you also need the right phenotype, that is something you are born with, you can't change it with surgery unfortunately.
So a Chadlite is basically a high tier normie with hunter eyes and a better phenotype.

Then to be a Chad, you need to have all the features of the Chadlite except that your phenotype needs to be even better, it need to be the most attractive phenotype ever and the entire face has to be perfect and the guy has to be tall.

Once I will be done gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing and leanmaxxing, I will become a high tier normie, but since I am tall, I will mog all other high tier normies because my frame is bigger because I am taller. And I believe that at that level of looksmaxxing, the big difference in height that I have over other men will be more important than the difference in phenotype between me, the chadlites and the chads, so when I will be done looksmaxxing in around 3 years, I will have ascended from a 6.5/10 to a 9 or a 10/10 even if my face won't be perfect, just because I am tall. So no, my standards aren't too high. In 3 years, I'll post a thread to show my progress, and I'll make other threads little by little too.
being good looking is based on what society at large thinks, not us

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407