Rate these Sarawakian beauties

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze

How would you rate the hottest of them? the one grinning at 0.42 just gave me butterflies in my stomach. her beauty is hard to come by in my eyes. seriously having a long distance crush on her.

I have a no dating asian policy sorry

she is cute af though. asians fog stacies.
I am not attracted to Asian bitches. The highest PSL a full Asian mongoloig can ever get to is 4.5psl. 8 psl is like their 4.5psl. its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Chadeep and copemaxxedturanid
I am not attracted to Asian bitches. The highest PSL a full Asian mongoloig can ever get to is 4.5psl. 8 psl is like their 4.5psl. its over
lol, you are entitled to your preferences. no arguement about that.

who is that guy in your dp btw? he seems familiar. remind me of the sickular cuck i saw on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
thats the reality bhai
your preference is not your reality. thats why u see so many white incels wifing up asian cuties all over the world.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
your preference is not your reality. thats why u see so many white incels wifing up asian cuties all over the world.
It's because they don't have any choice. Western women are degenerate and hypergamous.

It's because they don't have any choice. Western women are degenerate and hypergamous.
there goes your arguement. thats why asian cuties always fog white stacies.

They are all pretty decent.

Have been to sarawak, girls can be thicc