Rate these Tyrones

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Rate these Tyrone's from left to right (tallest is 6'4")

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ALL MOGS ME, EXCEPT THE GUY ON THE RIGHT; FUCK THE GUY ON THE RIGHT BITCHASS LOOKINGASS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, fauxfox, fogdart and 5 others
ALL MOGS ME, EXCEPT THE GUY ON THE RIGHT; FUCK THE GUY ON THE RIGHT BITCHASS LOOKINGASS.

I tyrone-fished with his pics and he got decent matches JFL. He's on the left below. How will you rate them tho?

• +1
I tyrone-fished with his pics and he got decent matches JFL. He's on the left below. How will you rate them tho?

THE GUY ON THE LEFT WOULD BE 4.5 PSL IMO, AND THE GUY ON THE LEFT WOULD BE 4-4.25 PSL. THEY GET CARRIED BY THEIR BODIES.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CristianT
THE GUY ON THE LEFT WOULD BE 4.5 PSL IMO, AND THE GUY ON THE LEFT WOULD BE 4-4.25 PSL. THEY GET CARRIED BY THEIR BODIES.

I guess you meant right 4.5PSL and left 4-4.25PSL. The tallest among them had way more matches tho, even without mentioning his height. What his PSL rating?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 6401
I guess you meant right 4.5PSL and left 4-4.25PSL. The tallest among them had way more matches tho, even without mentioning his height. What his PSL rating?
JUST BASED ON THIS ONE PICTURE I WOULD SAY HE IS 5-5.5 PSL. HE LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHERS. AND NO, THE GUY ON THE LEFT LOOKS BETTER HE HAS A HIGH T FACE, AND HAS A MORE COMPACT MID-FACE, AND HIS CHECKBONES PROTRUDE MORE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and fogdart
JUST BASED ON THIS ONE PICTURE I WOULD SAY HE IS 5-5.5 PSL. HE LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHERS. AND NO, THE GUY ON THE LEFT LOOKS BETTER HE HAS A HIGH T FACE, AND HAS A MORE COMPACT MID-FACE, AND HIS CHECKBONES PROTRUDE MORE.

LOL if these tyrones are 5.5PSL max then I'm a 3PSL jfl. They all mog me. Can you PM to rate me?

• +1
LOL if these tyrones are 5.5PSL max then I'm a 3PSL jfl. They all mog me. Can you PM to rate me?
bro, 6 psl is model tier. if you want you can pm, but I won't be giving advice right now since I'm busy.

• +1
mirin these dark triad bad boy niggers who would beat me to death in a 1v1 fight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, fogdart, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Guy on the far left got a very akward torso-to-leg lenght ratio

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and fogdart

@Korea @justadude @Manu le coq @tyronelite @Preston @looksmaxxer234 summoning top tier raters - your services are needed here.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, justadude and Looks234
@Korea @justadude @Manu le coq @tyronelite @Preston @looksmaxxer234 summoning top tier raters - your services are needed here.
Just be darkskin = tyrone I guess jfl.

Those men are all HTN at best.

The one on the left and right are more towards MTN.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and tyronelite
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Exactly lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Korea

@fogdart I agree ☝️

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and fogdart
None of them are chads in the west
This dude is def a Chad in the west - dude has almost 2 million followers on tiktok for his looks. I doubt a HTN can pull that off.

This dude is def a Chad in the west - dude has almost 2 million followers on tiktok for his looks. I doubt a HTN can pull that off.

He’s not a chad facially by NO MEANS

• +1
First and third look African. The first one is ugly.

• JFL

Middle right is only legit Tyrone in this pic. All good looking though and can slay white foids

• +1

Psl rating scale is retarded, the tallest one of them migh be a htn yet he have a massive instagram follower base composed of chickssimping, and did very well on my tinder experiment (99+ likes in less than 24h). Psl is minimal regarding sex apeal, imo it’s more about facial harmony and every other features (skin, hair cut, style, and many other more)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ilovelamp08 and fogdart

@fogdart I agree ☝️
How are these niggas going viral for their looks if they're HTNs at best? The tallest dude has almost 2million followers on tiktok. Anyway which ones are HTNs and which ones are MTNs?

How are these niggas going viral for their looks if they're HTNs at best? The tallest dude has almost 2million followers on tiktok. Anyway which ones are HTNs and which ones are MTNs?
They aren't much aesthetic at all, and they're gymcels, bet all their followers are other men.

^^These guys are MTN.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, tyronelite and fogdart
First and third look African. The first one is ugly.
JFL they're all africans genetically.
Middle right is only legit Tyrone in this pic. All good looking though and can slay white foids
Psl rating scale is retarded, the tallest one of them migh be a htn yet he have a massive instagram follower base composed of chickssimping, and did very well on my tinder experiment (99+ likes in less than 24h). Psl is minimal regarding sex apeal, imo it’s more about facial harmony and every other features (skin, hair cut, style, and many other more)
How would you rate their SMV over 10?

He's in real life Tyrone like that other Tyrone posted that had a built physique and was like 6'7 but a normie face. This dude ateast has a somewhat tryone-esque face

JFL they're all africans genetically.

How would you rate their SMV over 10?
5, 5.25, 7.25, 6.5 all out of 10. Factor in body halo for each and they go up like a point

• +1
They aren't much aesthetic at all, and they're gymcels, bet all their followers are other men.

^^These guys are MTN.
Nah their tiktoks get millions of likes and their comments are full of women simping. Cheerleader effect maybe? Just look at this:

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Tallest one a tyrone

• +1
Nah their tiktoks get millions of likes and their comments are full of women simping. Cheerleader effect maybe? Just look at this:

Middle one mogs the ones on the side to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart

its their body that carry’s them

• +1
  • +1

^^These guys are MTN.
You got discord? I want to PM you for a rating or you can PM me here.

in order
4.5 psl
normie
chadlite
lowish normie, less good looking than second guy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and fogdart
in order
4.5 psl
normie
chadlite
lowish normie, less good looking than second guy
I'm assuming 4psl is normie; 4.5psl is HTN; 5psl is chadlite and 3.5psl is LTN. am i right?

I'm assuming 4psl is normie; 4.5psl is HTN; 5psl is chadlite and 3.5psl is LTN. am i right?
yea just about, but i think the consensus is chadlite starts at around 5.25 psl, and high tier normie is around 4.75

• +1

Attachments

• abel-trujillo-24c9eaf3-d5b6-4c86-b537-656e8e7cef2-resize-750.jpeg
    abel-trujillo-24c9eaf3-d5b6-4c86-b537-656e8e7cef2-resize-750.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20130827025631_1DX_6904.jpeg
    20130827025631_1DX_6904.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart
what would you rate the guys in OP over 10? face and smv
height and BBC status = 8 normie rating. PSL would be 4-5 cuz height is not included

• +1

@LightSkinNoob summoning top tier raters. what would you rate them psl & smv from left to right?

@LightSkinNoob summoning top tier raters. what would you rate them psl & smv from left to right?
From left to right:
4.5 PSL (6/10 SMV) 4 PSL (5.5/10 SMV) 5.75 PSL (8/10 SMV due to height and Tyrone halo) last guy 4 PSL (5.5/10 SMV)

Font randomly went bold lol.

• +1
@Preston can't just give a legit react and not respond bhai. I heard you're one of the more seasoned raters on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and justadude
Psl rating scale is retarded
ive been saying this for years- its made by a bunch of autistic nerds that spend all their day online :lul:

comparing yourself to 1:1 million men is retarded as fuck and adds no practical value to your life, only depression

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Manu le coq
its their body that carry’s them
no, they have very good facial structure- wide palate etc. , especially the 2 in the top picture- tyronelites with body halo

• +1
no, they have very good facial structure- wide palate etc. , especially the 2 in the top picture- tyronelites with body halo
ive been saying this for years- its made by a bunch of autistic nerds that spend all their day online :lul:

comparing yourself to 1:1 million men is retarded as fuck and adds no practical value to your life, only depression
Good take oldcel. I realized psl theories are austistic. tbh

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser