Rate these veneer transformations

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I think i will fly to turkey for a full set of veneers. Would cost me around 4-5k. I just dont know how white i should go.

Zirconium crown before after turkey
Veneers turkey 170b4
Bildschirmfoto 2021 05 05 um 195040
Bildschirmfoto 2021 05 05 um 195102
Bildschirmfoto 2021 05 05 um 195113

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, KraftDurchLeid, wagbox and 1 other person
What about bone loss though? It will inevitably occur.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Amazing, veneers have been on my list ever since I joined

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deusmaximus
What about bone loss though? It will inevitably occur. View attachment 1122828
They will need to shave off your own teeth first. It will look like on your posted picture.
So in the end you will need veneers for life.
But fuck it, my own teeths are already fucked up and ugly. I dont care.

Amazing, veneers have been on my list ever since I joined
Perfect and really white teeth can be such a huge halo. You look instantly healthy and can smile without thinking twice.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 7901
Perfect and really white teeth can be such a huge halo. You look instantly healthy and can smile without thinking twice.
yes, they are so underrated in this forum, only con is that the shaving is brutal, so you will need to replace them every 10-20 years,
which will be brutal asf if you come to a point you don't have enough money for it

yes, they are so underrated in this forum, only con is that the shaving is brutal, so you will need to replace them every 10-20 years,
which will be brutal asf if you come to a point you don't have enough money for it
"Cost of Veneers in Turkey
Full set of veneers consist of around 20 units. Zirconium Full Veneers price: £160 or €175 or $215. Full set zirconia crowns will be roughly £3200 or €3500 or $4300 before any discounts."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Not worth it tbh

Veneers mog hard go for it

I have a 4 months mewing vs 4 month braces post coming up at 50%

2nd looks good imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Oberyn
looks fake af

Depends on the white tone you choose.

If you go for the nuclear white like most instagram mongoloids yeah, will look fake. But they have more realistic.

The problem is you dont know how it will look on you until you have them on.

Is it a lot cheaper in turkey? I heard veneers are like 40,000.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
They look fake and a bit too white

last one is a failo. having teeth gap is good. not only did he ruin his looks, he hurt the proper functioning of his teeth

ugly teeth mogs btw makes you look low inhib dark triad bad boy

How do you prevent bone loss? Is using mouthwash bad for this
chewing etc, but u will lose substantial bone loss if u get the cosmetic veeners done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
chewing etc, but u will lose substantial bone loss if u get the cosmetic veeners done.
You're using 0.1% tret right? How have the results been? I just got some, I have been using 0.025% and it's very weak.

veneers are dumb and they look dumb, why shave healthy teeth while you can get very close results keeping your teeth, literally first before and after pic can be achieved with braces
you can get very good results from black pill ortho and braces, you can move your teeth up and down in any direction

You're using 0.1% tret right? How have the results been? I just got some, I have been using 0.025% and it's very weak.
yes i do, and u should, ive noticed great resutls after just 2 months on 0.1

veneers are dumb and they look dumb, why shave healthy teeth while you can get very close results keeping your teeth, literally first before and after pic can be achieved with braces
you can get very good results from black pill ortho and braces, you can move your teeth up and down in any direction
Just lose 1.5years of your prime with braces

What improvements have you seen?
I got the "tret glow" and i have reduced my keratosis pilaris significantly, was struggling with that alot, also had alot of blackheads on my nose before aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Should I get veneers

E57EBD01 8AE2 4BE2 9F5B 23BAEBD989C9