Rate these White Serial Killers

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Maybe if they posted on here and vented their frustrations, they would not have ended up
killing people

d1ae53e428b616fc81dcfa729345c566.png

but they all get mogged by the legend ER

images

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari
i dont think anyof these ppl serial killers ,. retard .

• +1
Idk. They all seem to share this same facial quality that is awfully primitive. I'm against the idea that certain criminals are monsters, and I'm sure these people have their reasons, but they just seem as if they're completely inept of understanding human emotions, especially the one with the mogger eyes. As if their neurological state has doomed them to become killers from the start.

• +1
Maybe if they posted on here and vented their frustrations, they would not have ended up
killing people

d1ae53e428b616fc81dcfa729345c566.png
Second on the right had potential

Second on the left looks like an oompa loompa was their father, gnome ass lookz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ramirezmaxxer, Kaari and slavicpsycho
Mass killers*

Yo is that clav? Second 2 the right

• +1
Dylan roof took some cool pictures. I like his bowl cut not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

@Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, lowtiernormiechad, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
Idk. They all seem to share this same facial quality that is awfully primitive. I'm against the idea that certain criminals are monsters, and I'm sure these people have their reasons, but they just seem as if they're completely inept of understanding human emotions, especially the one with the mogger eyes. As if their neurological state has doomed them to become killers from the start.
The perpetrators usually are sleep deprived, food deprived and have stress through the roof when these mugshots are taken. Which is why they look lifeless.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
The perpetrators usually are sleep deprived, food deprived and have stress through the roof when these mugshots are taken. Which is why they look lifeless.
I know, but I'm talking about their stare more than anything. A lot of these types have very low eq faces, the same thing you'd see in underdeveloped regions or in chimpanzees/hominid species.

• +1
I know, but I'm talking about their stare more than anything. A lot of these types have very low eq faces, the same thing you'd see in underdeveloped regions or in chimpanzees/hominid species.
Stare is precisely the most affected by sleep deprivation and stress.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
The 3rd killer mogs all other killers in the first image, but Elliot Rodger mogs all of them, including the 3rd killer.

And Richard Ramirez mogs any serial killer, including Elliot Rodger, who wasn't a serial killer. He was a public shooter who retaliated against society...

• +1
Reactions: finn899
  • +1
last guy looks normie and NT tbh

You mean thousand-yard stare?
Yes. The thousand-yard stare is nothing else than being sleep deprived and/or having a lot of stress/health issues. It's not caused by what normies say.