Rate thick narcy Stacy nurse

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Something about her makes me want to rape and kill her and then piss on her dead body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Primalsplit, ROTTING and 13 others
Where's the stacy?

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 24444
MTB in Scandinavia, stacey in Burgerland and tera-stacey in the UK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, infini, thereallegend and 11 others
nice ass

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
She touched a 5ft2 balding Indian janitors dick

Something about her makes me want to rape and kill her and then piss on her dead body.
Do you also want to kiss her and passionately sing into her vagina?

Do you also want to kiss her and passionately sing into her vagina?
A black baby boy came out of her pussy after being fertilised by a 6’7 gymmaxed Tyrone forgot to say Brutal

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, poopoohead, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

• JFL
Where’s the Stacy?

@Akuma how is this Australian foid?

@Akuma how is this Australian foid?
above the average aussie foid but her makeup looks terrible and just looking at her face and considering that tiktok retouch will be likely on she is HTB for me

• +1
A black baby boy came out of her pussy after being fertilised by a 6’7 gymmaxed Tyrone forgot to say Brutal
Shes kinda fat with a wonky face and for some reason I expected this

Shes kinda fat with a wonky face and for some reason I expected this
Fat?

Yu really are a coon ain’t ya. Her body’s good she just has shit tier hips but a nice bum. I was trying to meet up with a hoe with a nice bum like this but she never did it cos I’m destined to be flaked

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and flippasav
Fuck nurses tbh. I’m pissed they booted me out of their schools. This is a travesty of epic proportions. What a tragic end to the great Bojack !

• +1
Fat?

Yu really are a coon ain’t ya. Her body’s good she just has shit tier hips but a nice bum. I was trying to meet up with a hoe with a nice bum like this but she never did it cos I’m destined to be flaked
She is far from fat.

This is literally the ideal feminine body for normal people.
Autists and Low T fuckers will say she ia landhwale

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Fuck nurses tbh. I’m pissed they booted me out of their schools. This is a travesty of epic proportions. What a tragic end to the great Bojack !
She visited Africa for charity to become a nurse for couple days in Nigeria and touched a 14 yo black boys dick for examination bare handed without gloves

She is far from fat.

This is literally the ideal feminine body for normal people.
Autists and Low T fuckers will say she ia landhwale
Not the ideal but close. She needs longer legs 🦵 and wider hips that make her body hour glass. As of now her body isnt the best one can get

• +1
Not the ideal but close. She needs longer legs 🦵 and wider hips that make her body hour glass. As of now her body isnt the best one can get
How about the thighs they need to be slightly thicker too

• +1
She visited Africa for charity to become a nurse for couple days in Nigeria and touched a 14 yo black boys dick for examination bare handed without gloves
Did this really occur? Maybe; I was better off not being in their profession again dude. Maybe being an engineer in the future is not that bad.

• +1
Did this really occur? Maybe; I was better off not being in their profession again dude. Maybe being an engineer in the future is not that bad.
Yeah some nurses wear gloves but she touched it with her hands with no gloves she mentioned it on ig story. Only the balls for examination of a kid

• JFL
Yeah some nurses wear gloves but she touched it with her hands with no gloves she mentioned it on ig story. Only the balls for examination of a kid
Fuckkk I wish she was examining my dick ahaha. But, really; I should’ve been dead careful in nursing school. The school ruined my ass so hard; I’m stuck writing books about mythical creatures n shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
Fuckkk I wish she was examining my dick ahaha. But, really; I should’ve been dead careful in nursing school. The school ruined my ass so hard; I’m stuck writing books about mythical creatures n shit.
Brutal

I wish it was my cock she examined fucking bitch

But I bet you she’s NT ugly niggers only she wouldn’t dare look at a bbc mogger like me she’d reject me cos I’m sexy but non nt what a cruel world. I should have been born Gook

• +1
The kid is autistic, he grew up to 17 now and is stuck at 5’4

The kid is autistic, he grew up to 17 now and is stuck at 5’4
I’m black and autistic, where’s my free dick examination from stacylite I want her to examine it by rubbing it up and down the shaft whilst holding onto my balls ⚽

But once again she’s NT BBCs only. Where is my stscylite I give up 💀

• JFL
I’m black and autistic, where’s my free dick examination from stacylite I want her to examine it by rubbing it up and down the shaft whilst holding onto my balls ⚽
That is a probability sorry

• So Sad
Built for BBC, BBC only

Fat?

She looks like a coal burner. Her looks arent good enough to say WHITE ONLY

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
She looks like a coal burner. Her looks arent good enough to say WHITE ONLY
Her looks are good enough to be “white only” I even see ugly white girls who are “white only”

She looks like an Australian girl tbh, she is Aight stacylite if I’m being generous I’d fuck her lights out I’m sure white men will as well as they are uktra simps

• +1
Basic white bitch, too big lips

• JFL
@Ozell Israelite finally a good looking Edomite woman? Thoughts?